The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:36 pm

The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:44 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby knapplc » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:47 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.


I didn't know the answer was five. I suck at geometry. But don't tell anybody, k?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby m16a » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:28 pm

knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.


I didn't know the answer was five. I suck at geometry. But don't tell anybody, k?


Don't worry knapp! Your secret is safe with me! P.s. I knew cause I'm in geometry currently
Image
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5361
(Past Year: 47)
Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere in PA

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:31 pm

m16a wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.


I didn't know the answer was five. I suck at geometry. But don't tell anybody, k?


Don't worry knapp! Your secret is safe with me! P.s. I knew cause I'm in geometry currently


Geometry came very easy to me. I'm generally not very good at math, but I think geometry was easier for me because of the visual aspect of it.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
m16a wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.


I didn't know the answer was five. I suck at geometry. But don't tell anybody, k?


Don't worry knapp! Your secret is safe with me! P.s. I knew cause I'm in geometry currently


Geometry came very easy to me. I'm generally not very good at math, but I think geometry was easier for me because of the visual aspect of it.


Math came pretty easy for me in general, but Geometry was really fun for me. I agree with the visual aspect thing. ;-D
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby SniperShot » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:39 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
m16a wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.


I didn't know the answer was five. I suck at geometry. But don't tell anybody, k?


Don't worry knapp! Your secret is safe with me! P.s. I knew cause I'm in geometry currently


Geometry came very easy to me. I'm generally not very good at math, but I think geometry was easier for me because of the visual aspect of it.


Math came pretty easy for me in general, but Geometry was really fun for me. I agree with the visual aspect thing. ;-D
Geometry was awesome but the sad thing was it seemed like I was always doing proofs proofs and more proofs which were annoying as heck to me.

Geometry was still my favorite math through highschool. It was so different and the concepts came so easy. Unlike my early algebra days. :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Postby Guru13 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:12 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.
it ain't really that tough, I didn't check it to see if it was right, but some simple trig would solve it real quick.
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:16 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.
it ain't really that tough, I didn't check it to see if it was right, but some simple trig would solve it real quick.


a(squared) + b(squared) = c(squared)

REALLY easy. Basic math. I actually knew that one by sight. :-b
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby Guru13 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:18 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image



It's 5


Showoff.
it ain't really that tough, I didn't check it to see if it was right, but some simple trig would solve it real quick.


a(squared) + b(squared) = c(squared)

REALLY easy. Basic math. I actually knew that one by sight. :-b
o ya, forgot about the pythagorean theorem.. :-B

but technically that is trig. :-)
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 16:24 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact