The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:33 pm

m16a wrote:
knapplc wrote:

Loved this one :-b

It's not Darth Vader's fault that Stormtroopers can't hit anything with their blasters. :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby m16a » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:34 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
m16a wrote:
knapplc wrote:

It's not Darth Vader's fault that Stormtroopers can't hit anything with their blasters. :-b

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice one beano!!!
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby knapplc » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:04 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
m16a wrote:
knapplc wrote:
[img]Vader Overconfidence[/img]

What I never understood is how Ben Kenobi was so far off when he said that "only Imperial Stormtroopers are that accurate" when they found the shot-up Sandcrawler in Star Wars. Those guys couldn't hit the broadside of a barn - what was Kenobi talking about?!?!?!!?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:26 pm

knapplc wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:It's not Darth Vader's fault that Stormtroopers can't hit anything with their blasters. :-b

What I never understood is how Ben Kenobi was so far off when he said that "only Imperial Stormtroopers are that accurate" when they found the shot-up Sandcrawler in Star Wars. Those guys couldn't hit the broadside of a barn - what was Kenobi talking about?!?!?!!?

I think Ben was talking about how accurate the Storm Troppers are compared to Sandpeople. If that is true, how bad of aim are Sandpeople? No wonder they attacked Luke with a Bantha Stick and didn't shoot him. :-b
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby moonhead » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:52 pm

SeaWolf wrote:
knapplc wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:It's not Darth Vader's fault that Stormtroopers can't hit anything with their blasters. :-b

I think Ben was talking about how accurate the Storm Troppers are compared to Sandpeople. If that is true, how bad of aim are Sandpeople? No wonder they attacked Luke with a Bantha Stick and didn't shoot him. :-b

sandpeople don't even use blasters. :-b
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby dgan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:06 pm

moonhead wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
knapplc wrote:

How long had it been since Kenobi had been around Storm Troopers, though? Perhaps he didn't realize how the bureaucracy and corporate attitude of the Empire's middle management had diminished their training.
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby moonhead » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:15 pm

dgan wrote:
moonhead wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
knapplc wrote:

How long had it been since Kenobi had been around Storm Troopers, though? Perhaps he didn't realize how the bureaucracy and corporate attitude of the Empire's middle management had diminished their training.

about 20 years.

edit: if you want to get technical 19 years. here's a good resource.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moonhead » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:18 pm

also the troopers were no longer clones. they were just chumps that started joining up. so they were no longer genetically engineered soldiers. for the most part. god how geeky am i?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:25 pm

moonhead wrote:also the troopers were no longer clones. they were just chumps that started joining up. so they were no longer genetically engineered soldiers. for the most part. god how geeky am i?

Do you really want us to answer that? :-b
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby moonhead » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:32 pm

SeaWolf wrote:
moonhead wrote:also the troopers were no longer clones. they were just chumps that started joining up. so they were no longer genetically engineered soldiers. for the most part. god how geeky am i?

Do you really want us to answer that? :-b

i'm not sure you'd be fit to judge considering your av/sig combo. :-b
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk