Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed May 02, 2007 7:44 am

What the heck is that Beano?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Wed May 02, 2007 7:50 am

Offhand I'd say it's Harrison Ford's body from Temple of Doom, Leonidas' head from 300 and that fat kid from The Goonies with little "tracer" bulllet lines added for effect.

But I'm just guessing on Harrison Ford.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Wed May 02, 2007 8:08 am

I'm not too sure on the body. First impression was Scarface but then I noticed the tux, so I'm not too sure. Knapp's right on the other stuff though. I found the gif at another website and thought it was pretty funny.
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Wed May 02, 2007 8:25 am

beanoX3 wrote:I'm not too sure on the body. First impression was Scarface but then I noticed the tux, so I'm not too sure. Knapp's right on the other stuff though. I found the gif at another website and thought it was pretty funny.

I saw a site that had about a dozen .gifs made from Leonidas' grimacing mug. I lost it, but I'm sure it'd be easy to google. Maybe I'll try to do that tonight.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed May 02, 2007 1:32 pm

knapplc wrote:Offhand I'd say it's Harrison Ford's body from Temple of Doom, Leonidas' head from 300 and that fat kid from The Goonies with little "tracer" bulllet lines added for effect.

I'm pretty sure the guy in the white suit is Patrick Stewart(Captain Jean-Luc Picard)but I forget what movie it's from. And yeah that is the fat fat kid from Goonies doing the "truffle shuffle." :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby knapplc » Wed May 02, 2007 1:34 pm

Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:Offhand I'd say it's Harrison Ford's body from Temple of Doom, Leonidas' head from 300 and that fat kid from The Goonies with little "tracer" bulllet lines added for effect.

I'm pretty sure the guy in the white suit is Patrick Stewart(Captain Jean-Luc Picard)but I forget what movie it's from. And yeah that is the fat fat kid from Goonies doing the "truffle shuffle." :-b

You may be on to something, Metroid! That could be one of the Star Trek episodes where they "go back in time" on the holodeck.

I think you pegged it. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SeaWolf » Wed May 02, 2007 2:30 pm

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:

You may be on to something, Metroid! That could be one of the Star Trek episodes where they "go back in time" on the holodeck.

If it is Patrick Stewart then it's from the movie First Contact. He's in the holodeck shooting the Borg with the holodeck safties off.

Edited to add pic

Good job Met. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed May 02, 2007 3:00 pm

SeaWolf wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:

If it is Patrick Stewart then it's from the movie First Contact. He's in the holodeck shooting the Borg with the holodeck safties off.

Edited to add pic

ImageImage

Good job Met. ;-D

That looks like its it. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed May 02, 2007 3:04 pm

Wow. What a bunch of Trekkies we all are for recognizing that. :-B
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed May 02, 2007 4:04 pm

knapplc wrote:Wow. What a bunch of Trekkies we all are for recognizing that. :-B

Feel free to borrow my apparatus for self-congratulations. ;-D

:-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk