Home Field Advantage - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Seattle Seahawks

Home Field Advantage

Moderator: Football Moderators

Home Field Advantage

Postby SeaWolf » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:02 pm

Just wanted to big a big thumbs up to the Hawks for getting Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Alkaholik » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:51 am

Yea Baby!

Also a small side note, if tha hawks win next week it will be the only time ever they have had the best record of any team in a single year in the NFL......14-2 being the best team record this year since they have the tie breaker over indy, probably not how the records books have it, but best in my own opinion.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby BGbootha » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:12 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Yea Baby!

Also a small side note, if tha hawks win next week it will be the only time ever they have had the best record of any team in a single year in the NFL......14-2 being the best team record this year since they have the tie breaker over indy, probably not how the records books have it, but best in my own opinion.

Me and my bro were just discussing this on the way home from the game on saturday. Makes sense to me!!!!!
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Return to Seattle Seahawks