Brandon Marshall - WR, UCF - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Brandon Marshall - WR, UCF

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brandon Marshall - WR, UCF

Postby jayday » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:04 pm

Now I've only seen one of his games this year, the bowl game vs Nevada Saturday night....but he was a BEAST in that game....11 receptions, 210 yards, and 3 TDs....

Granted, Nevada is awful against the pass, but those stats are crazy....He's like 6'4'' 230....I think he needs to lose 5 pounds or so and he could be a really effective NFL receiver, he was a tad winded toward the end, losing 5 pounds would be good for him(based off of my one game perception :-D )....but I haven't heard anyone talking about him.....or have I just not been listening? :-?
Last edited by jayday on Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:48 pm

I didn't see the Nevada game and I have only seen one UCF game this season so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
I saw him play against South Carolina at the beginning of the season and he had around 100 yards (10 catches for 102 after checking) and looked pretty good.

This is the first year he has really had a good season and (based on last years stats) it looks like he is coming off of a serious injury. In the Conference USA that is not going to turn any heads.

You will get a lot of looks as a draft prospect at 6'4 230 and he is very athletic, especially for his size. If he can run a 4.6 or better there is a decent chance he will be a second round pick.

Hope that was helpful.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:07 pm

yep...thanks CC....I got his size wrong...i'll edit that....what i meant to say was he would be at a good playing weight at 220....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby VaderFin » Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:06 pm

I live in Orlando and he has been excellent all year long. Great turnaround for UCF and a tough way to lose their 1st ever bowl game.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:01 pm

Whoops, meant to put third round pick. He could be a 2nd round pick but he would have to work out very well.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to College Football