Tune in tonight. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Tune in tonight.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tune in tonight.

Postby CC » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:00 pm

Just for DeAngelo Williams, if you haven't seen him play you are missing out.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 1crzydmnd » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:50 pm

The game came on at 3:00 Central. DW looks pretty good...already 87 yards and a touch. ;-D

Go Tigers Go!
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby jayday » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:04 pm

I've been high on this guy all year....He's a great RB, who is projected to fall to mid-first round (pick 15-20), mainly because the worst teams in the league don't have a need at RB....whoever gets this kid is an absolute steal...he's easily a Top 10 talent....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby 1crzydmnd » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:09 pm

Way to go TIGERS!! ;-D ;-D

Akron sure made it interesting in the end. I was hoping that the early shower they gave Tommy West wasn't going to come back and bite them in the arse.

Great game for DeAngelo. 240 yards / 3 TDs. Becomes player with most 100 yard games with 34 passing Tony Dorsett and Archie Griffin AND became leading rusher with his performance today.

All I have to say is.....WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU DW! :~(

See you in the NFL! ;-D
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:27 pm

If dude played for USC he would be the next Walter Payton. But since he plays in Memphis only locals and true college football fans even know who the guy is. Should be a good one at the next level.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:04 am

Nfldraftcountdown.com has him going to the Vikings with the 17th pick.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby 1crzydmnd » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:21 am

Flockers wrote:Nfldraftcountdown.com has him going to the Vikings with the 17th pick.

I really hope that doesn't happen.
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Flockers » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:29 am

1crzydmnd wrote:
Flockers wrote:Nfldraftcountdown.com has him going to the Vikings with the 17th pick.

I really hope that doesn't happen.

Things are going to be different in Minnesota next year. I doubt Tice will be back, Bennett is going to be a FA, Onterrio Smith is going to be let go, Moore can't stay healthy enough to be the feature back. If he goes to the Vikings he can really open up that offense the same way Robert Smith did when he was there.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby MeanJoe75 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:49 am

Glad to see him grab a record and 6,000 rushing yards so people will actually remember him.
MeanJoe75
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby jayday » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:09 am

MeanJoe75 wrote:Glad to see him grab a record and 6,000 rushing yards so people will actually remember him.

If they don't know him now, they'll know him next year....Count On That
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Next

Return to College Football