Moderator: Football Moderators

Billick to return in 06

Postby SheLovesFootball » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:22 am

SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby PACKman1144 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:33 pm

I don't like him, but me and klaxs258 were talking earlier today, and I came to the conclusion, that there is not an upgrade out there, so I guess it is a good move, as much as I don't like him.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby SheLovesFootball » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:46 pm

I sense that Billick has learned something this season... he has been more humble as of late....

He is given the chance to right the ship which is a wise move.. I personally like Coach Billick and am glad he is staying - especially in light of what you point out - WHO else is an upgrade? No one.....

I also hope they retain Boller.... based on the past couple games and the footage I have seen.. there is a confidence there .. there is also a chemistry that is bonding between him and the receivers..

Did you catch WIRED last night!? Clayton is a CLASS ACT!! Cant wait to see him in 06!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby PACKman1144 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:00 pm

SheLovesFootball wrote:I sense that Billick has learned something this season... he has been more humble as of late....

He is given the chance to right the ship which is a wise move.. I personally like Coach Billick and am glad he is staying - especially in light of what you point out - WHO else is an upgrade? No one.....

I also hope they retain Boller.... based on the past couple games and the footage I have seen.. there is a confidence there .. there is also a chemistry that is bonding between him and the receivers..

Did you catch WIRED last night!? Clayton is a CLASS ACT!! Cant wait to see him in 06!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!

Nah I didn't catch it. But that kid is good, real good. He has one heck of a future here, he's so dynamic with the ball. We have one heck of a recievers corps as long as Boller continues to progress we may end up in good shape.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Return to Baltimore Ravens