FSU LB AJ Nicholson Sent Home from Orange Bowl... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

FSU LB AJ Nicholson Sent Home from Orange Bowl...

Moderator: Football Moderators

FSU LB AJ Nicholson Sent Home from Orange Bowl...

Postby jayday » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:29 pm

Link here

When will these boys learn to keep the snake in the cage?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VaderFin » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:34 pm

Ah, the good ol Criminoles. While most of you might think Miami is still the bad boys of Florida that really hasn't been the case since the early 90s. FSU has easily taken over that roll. Nicholson was also arrested last summer though I believe the charges were dropped.

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember now. AJ was the one who got tased by the police last summer. Had some funny avatars of that on the Miami message board. :-b
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Great Gambini » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:50 pm

VaderFin wrote:Ah, the good ol Criminoles. While most of you might think Miami is still the bad boys of Florida that really hasn't been the case since the early 90s. FSU has easily taken over that roll. Nicholson was also arrested last summer though I believe the charges were dropped.

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember now. AJ was the one who got tased by the police last summer. Had some funny avatars of that on the Miami message board. :-b

LMAO. Well, at least the Gators are staying classy.

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:54 pm

The Great Gambini wrote:
VaderFin wrote:Ah, the good ol Criminoles. While most of you might think Miami is still the bad boys of Florida that really hasn't been the case since the early 90s. FSU has easily taken over that roll. Nicholson was also arrested last summer though I believe the charges were dropped.

Yeah, the Gates prefer to fight with the local Greeks rather then the police! :-D
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:03 pm

Sounds like he pulled a Kobe. :-)
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby The Great Gambini » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:30 pm

VaderFin wrote:
The Great Gambini wrote:

Yeah, the Gates prefer to fight with the local Greeks rather then the police! :-D

There you go again, Vader.

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:36 pm

Another great moment in the history of Free Shoes University. :-b
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby HskrPwr13 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:00 pm

WTF? An FSU player in trouble? Where did Bowden go wrong? ;-7
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby VaderFin » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:15 pm

The Great Gambini wrote:
VaderFin wrote:
The Great Gambini wrote:

There you go again, Vader.

I will do it forever just for you!
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:25 am

Vader, are you still biter about our criminalsgiving your criminals the "what-for" earlier this year? Or is it perhaps that 40-3 ass-whooping this week that's got you so upset?

BTW: I really don't see where a Miami fan has any room to talk about the criminal records of other school's players...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to College Football