FSU LB AJ Nicholson Sent Home from Orange Bowl... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

FSU LB AJ Nicholson Sent Home from Orange Bowl...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VaderFin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:04 am

Plindsey88 wrote:
VaderFin wrote:Ah, the good ol Criminoles. While most of you might think Miami is still the bad boys of Florida that really hasn't been the case since the early 90s. FSU has easily taken over that roll. Nicholson was also arrested last summer though I believe the charges were dropped.

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember now. AJ was the one who got tased by the police last summer. Had some funny avatars of that on the Miami message board. :-b

Vader, are you still biter about our criminalsgiving your criminals the "what-for" earlier this year? Or is it perhaps that 40-3 ass-whooping this week that's got you so upset?

BTW: I really don't see where a Miami fan has any room to talk about the criminal records of other school's players...

Was wondering when you would chime in. Hell, this was posted before the Canes laid down and died this bowl season. Miami does not have a single player on its roster who has been arrested while a member of the team. Something FSU clearly can not say.And I already know you are going to try and bring up a kid who was arrested numerous times while he was a 13 or 14 year old kid, that kid has been no problem at all since coming to Miami.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to College Football