2006 General Talk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to King of the Jungle League

2006 General Talk

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:52 pm

Brandon, 14, live in Ontario Canada baby! ;-D Oldest in a family of four kids. My dad's a firefighter, mom a librarian, so I have a lot of free time on my hands for fantasy football, as all the younger family occupy themslves nicely. Graduating Grade 8 on the 28th. Love sports. I'm 5'8", 117pounds of rock muscle B-) Anymore info you need to know just tell me ;-D
Last edited by creamdoorthirtyniner on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:53 pm

LT Blue Colt wrote:My name's Joe. For all you Michiganders, I live in Gaylord, and for those who need to hold their hand up, it's right in the middle of the middle finger. 23, going to be getting married in Sept. Also just had a baby 3 months ago. It was our first child, a boy. Love to go fishing. Especially in Canada, an hour north of Wawa. Should be there in about 2 weeks to slay some Walleye, Northerns and Smallmouth. When I was little, 7-8, my dad started taking me to 1 Lions game a year, which is what I would like to do for my son some day. So, he can grow up with as much hope as I did. :-D

Congradulations LT i must have missed that somewhere along the lines, i was going to PM you and ask you about that.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:55 pm

Congrats to you too Cruzer! ;-D

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:58 pm

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:Brandon, 14, live in Woodslee Ontario Canada baby! ;-D Oldest in a family of four kids. My dad's a firefighter, mom a librarian, so I have a lot of free time on my hands for fantasy football, as all the younger family occupy themslves nicely. Graduating Grade 8 on the 28th, have a girlfriend named stephanie, we've been dating for almost six months now. Love sports. I'm 5'8", 117pounds of rock muscle B-) Anymore info you need to know just tell me ;-D

This here is the life! ;-D

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Mustangs989 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:01 pm

16 year old HS sophmore living in Iowa somewhere near CR. I play football, basketball, golf and baseball but yet surprisingly still have enough time to come here. It helps that grades have never been a problem for me (3.9 GPA so far). When I'm not playing sports or hanging out with friends I'm usually around the cafe.
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:01 pm

Sometimes I wonder between the homework and chores :-b
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:22 pm

dream_017 wrote:HI...my name is Mike....and I'm 31 years old and a Lions season ticket holder. I have been there since Barry retired(the reason I got season tickets was to hope to watch him break the record), I decided to keep them for Ford Field and now I guess I just want to see a winner.

I have a beautiful wife of 3 years and also have 17 month old (boy) as well as one on the way, due in December (don't worry it wont interfere with FF).

I live in New Baltimore, MI. I have a cool job working for a marketing company that does work for Ford - I am currently on-site in Dearborn working. I am able to check in throughout the day to the cafe, if things are slow. I like in-line skating, hockey, poker and obviously fantasy football. I am in 4 other leagues (old school turned keeper(14 years); work (3 years); friends (9 years) and dynasty (2nd year).

I guess thats it....let me know if you need more

Nice gig, we should hit Millers one day for a burger and a beer.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Santacruzer » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:54 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I am currently working on a childrens book and im toying around with writing a script for a horror movie that i have had in my head for years

A very interesting combination, Todd. Try not to get them mixed up and scare the bejesus out of the kiddies 8-o
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Calyxes » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:10 pm

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold
Last edited by Calyxes on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:36 pm

Santacruzer wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:I am currently working on a childrens book and im toying around with writing a script for a horror movie that i have had in my head for years

A very interesting combination, Todd. Try not to get them mixed up and scare the bejesus out of the kiddies 8-o

:-b

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to King of the Jungle League