2006 General Talk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to King of the Jungle League

2006 General Talk

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:51 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Well - my name is Pete. Im a 31yo father with another rugrat due in a few months. I am a stockbroker/financial planner, so if you guys have any questions or are looking for investment advice, drop me a PM. Ive been playing fantasy football for quite a while now and Im really looking forward to this league - should be tons of fun.

Since most of us live in MI, we should think about getting together as a group in January for a pizza and refreshments awards ceremony night.
;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:28 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Well - my name is Pete. Im a 31yo father with another rugrat due in a few months. I am a stockbroker/financial planner, so if you guys have any questions or are looking for investment advice, drop me a PM. Ive been playing fantasy football for quite a while now and Im really looking forward to this league - should be tons of fun.

Since most of us live in MI, we should think about getting together as a group in January for a pizza and refreshments awards ceremony night.

That sounds like something we should try for...except for one difficulty--Running it by my mom and dad :-o Something tells me that they'd say no to me going out and spending the night partying with older men I know from fantasy football :-°

If worse comes to worse, assuming that the celebration'll be on, I'll drop you guys my phone number and someone can give me a jingle ;-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:03 pm

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:

That sounds like something we should try for...except for one difficulty--Running it by my mom and dad :-o Something tells me that they'd say no to me going out and spending the night partying with older men I know from fantasy football :-°

If worse comes to worse, assuming that the celebration'll be on, I'll drop you guys my phone number and someone can give me a jingle ;-D

No problem cream ;-D

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jdogg_ffc » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:35 pm

Sounds like im the old man of the bunch, my name is Jerry and I deliver car wash products all over lower Mich. I run Mt. Pleasant, Midland, Saginaw, and Flint area every Thur. and Lansing and Detroit metro area every Fri. I'm based in GR and am 49.

Go to Tawas and Alpena about once a month and Traverse City and Gaylord about the same.

My hobbys are golf, hunting and fishing and gardening and taking care of my pool. I have 3 kids (one at home still, a Junior at Ferris State) and I have 3 grandkids with one (my first grandson on the way in Aug.)

Feel free to e-mail me at mailto:jerry_henkel@hotmail.com if you wish.

Good luck this season!!!!!
First the Shock, then the Pistons can the Lions be next?

Well maybe next yr.

PS I didn't lose a paper bag challenge but somehow as a Lion's fan it just feels right.
jdogg_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby jdogg_ffc » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:36 pm

Make sure you put a underscore in jerry_henkel
First the Shock, then the Pistons can the Lions be next?

Well maybe next yr.

PS I didn't lose a paper bag challenge but somehow as a Lion's fan it just feels right.
jdogg_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:48 am

jdogg_ffc wrote:Sounds like im the old man of the bunch, my name is Jerry and I deliver car wash products all over lower Mich. I run Mt. Pleasant, Midland, Saginaw, and Flint area every Thur. and Lansing and Detroit metro area every Fri. I'm based in GR and am 49.

Go to Tawas and Alpena about once a month and Traverse City and Gaylord about the same.

My hobbys are golf, hunting and fishing and gardening and taking care of my pool. I have 3 kids (one at home still, a Junior at Ferris State) and I have 3 grandkids with one (my first grandson on the way in Aug.)

Feel free to e-mail me at mailto:jerry_henkel@hotmail.com if you wish.

Good luck this season!!!!!

Good luck to you too jdogg. Do you deliver the Pink soap to car washes? I love th smell of that stuff.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:18 am

Looks like we have everybody. Welcome Jdogg
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:12 pm

Yes welcome Jdogg. Great to have a nice idea of who's who in our league ;-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:32 pm

Well now that we know each other, i would like to say good luck to all. It seems like we have a great group of guys here and i could definately see this becoming a yearly thing.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Calyxes » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:28 pm

It's good to see that everyone showed up ;-D

Good luck to everyone and sorry in advanced for the beating my team is going to have to give all of your teams. :-)
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to King of the Jungle League