2006 General Talk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to King of the Jungle League

2006 General Talk

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Postby Santacruzer » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:18 pm

Good stuff, Jimboozie ;-D

That's the last of 'em.

I will open up the FA at midnight tonight.
(I will also reverse the previous transactions, as MSB had stated we should keep it equal and in line with the other Conference - even though that's like Pee-wee telling the NFL how to do things :-b )
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2691
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Calgary, Canada

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:46 pm

Santacruzer wrote:Good stuff, Jimboozie ;-D

That's the last of 'em.

I will open up the FA at midnight tonight.
(I will also reverse the previous transactions, as MSB had stated we should keep it equal and in line with the other Conference - even though that's like Pee-wee telling the NFL how to do things :-b )


Ouch! PeeWee, that was a bit harsh seeing I drafted the best team in your confernce ;-) :-b
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby moochman » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:33 am

mutantseabass wrote:
Santacruzer wrote:Good stuff, Jimboozie ;-D

That's the last of 'em.

I will open up the FA at midnight tonight.
(I will also reverse the previous transactions, as MSB had stated we should keep it equal and in line with the other Conference - even though that's like Pee-wee telling the NFL how to do things :-b )


Ouch! PeeWee, that was a bit harsh seeing I drafted the best team in your confernce ;-) :-b


Yeah, leave the man alone, he did a nice job drafting for me while I dealt with a family issue. Thanks again MSB ;-D


(Once he's gone we can trash the Blue-belly Atomic Carp B-) )
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Postby LT Blue Colt » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:04 pm

Yeah, big thanks to Seabass and Cruzer for being our commissioner's. ;-D

And thanks to everyone else for thinking of anything else to help. Every little bit counts.

And we should all thank ourselves for being Lions fans. No one else probably will. :-b

Everyone have a great season, and good luck!
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1426
Joined: 5 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Intersection of M32 and Old 27

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:54 pm

Crap, I didn't see this. Did you get a backup yet?

Thatonepoorkid (Tampa Bay) IMed me to be his backup before I saw this thread.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:05 am

Jimboozie wrote:Crap, I didn't see this. Did you get a backup yet?

Thatonepoorkid (Tampa Bay) IMed me to be his backup before I saw this thread.


nope not yet...no problem though if you already went with that poor kid
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Postby Berge20 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:49 pm

Thanks guys! Will be a fun year....at least for fantasy.
Berge20
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 443
Joined: 28 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hickdubious » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm

IMO, the AOL site sucks for fantasy football. Yahoo is much more user friendly.
Image
hickdubious
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 405
Joined: 7 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Santacruzer » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:47 pm

I just want to say, I hate Sunday and Monday transactions.




















F*@%ing Yahoo, and those who abuse it. (Why would someone think that is okay?)
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2691
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Calgary, Canada

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:05 am

Santacruzer wrote:I just want to say, I hate Sunday and Monday transactions.




















F*@%ing Yahoo, and those who abuse it. (Why would someone think that is okay?)


I hate Yahoo too for that and a few other things. Yahoo IMO is the most overrated site on the net for fantasy football.
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

PreviousNext

Return to King of the Jungle League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:03 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact