1. Don't drop another player that has any value ever again. I dropped LJ how god damn ****in stupid do I have to be :(. I also dropped Collins this week for a much better McCown but look what happened.
2. (dynasty) Pick up the IRs that hold value that could be very useful. I now have Bulger, Westbook, Walker, and Green.
3. If the team says HOU, SF, or HOU stay away from them as much as possible. I thought Johnson had some great potential only to find that the O-line was worse this year compared to last year.
4. Look for players with a big first week and will take over the starting role for the team. Parker helped me out alot when he hauled for 15+ pts in the first week and many more in the later weeks.
5. Plan alot farther than what I have. I went for the injury proned but very good players and needless to say my team was a bottom feeder.