USC Cheating? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to College Football

USC Cheating?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:51 pm

I'm sure stuff like this happens at most schools.

SC is just under the microscope.
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby The Great Gambini » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:52 pm

They should forfeit their national titles, and give them to...hmm, I don't know, Florida? Well, one to UF and one to the Irish, to be fair. :-b
Image

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3654
Joined: 11 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Title Town - 3 state chamionships in 5 years!

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:18 am

I'm writing in Great Gambini for president in 2008.
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Postby moonhead » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:44 am

The Great Gambini wrote:They should forfeit their national titles, and give them to...hmm, I don't know, Florida? Well, one to UF and one to the Irish, to be fair. :-b


to be fair, they only have one national championship to give away. LSU won the one before.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:12 am

moonhead wrote:
The Great Gambini wrote:They should forfeit their national titles, and give them to...hmm, I don't know, Florida? Well, one to UF and one to the Irish, to be fair. :-b


to be fair, they only have one national championship to give away. LSU won the one before.


And I'll be writing in Moonhead for VP.
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Postby mikus » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:18 am

moonhead wrote:to be fair, they only have one national championship to give away. LSU won the one before.


thank you for being the only non-LSU fan (i presume) to remember that. the media conveniently forgets about it.

i really hate USC.
Image
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 4658
Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby moonhead » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:43 am

mikus wrote:
moonhead wrote:to be fair, they only have one national championship to give away. LSU won the one before.


thank you for being the only non-LSU fan (i presume) to remember that. the media conveniently forgets about it.

i really hate USC.


i was there wearing my crimson and cream...so i remember.
i was also at the orange bowl last year...so i remember that one too...but all the jacks and cokes i started drinking after the first quarter ease that memory into a foggy haze that i can bear to recollect. :~(
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby The Great Gambini » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:50 am

Free Bagel wrote:I'm writing in Great Gambini for president in 2008.


Finally I get my dues. Sheesh, it's about time.
Image

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3654
Joined: 11 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Title Town - 3 state chamionships in 5 years!

Postby Kingctb27 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:06 am

VaderFin wrote:
Metroid wrote:I understand you care but why?

You dont think Miami has done some shady stuff for recruits



Not under the current regime they have not. We are talking about the here and now not what may have happened 20 years ago. The main point is they have commited 2 violations and more then likely nothing will happen cause they are the current poster child for greatest team of all time. :-t

You are dead wrong if you think nothing illegal goes down when recruiting. And I'm sure if you were at the College and your job depended on it, you would do the same thing as well.
Image
Kingctb27
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 865
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Texas

Postby VaderFin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:39 am

kingctb27 wrote:
VaderFin wrote:
Metroid wrote:I understand you care but why?

You dont think Miami has done some shady stuff for recruits



Not under the current regime they have not. We are talking about the here and now not what may have happened 20 years ago. The main point is they have commited 2 violations and more then likely nothing will happen cause they are the current poster child for greatest team of all time. :-t

You are dead wrong if you think nothing illegal goes down when recruiting. And I'm sure if you were at the College and your job depended on it, you would do the same thing as well.



You are dead wrong if you assume every school cheats.
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

PreviousNext

Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:49 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact