GC Week 17 - CHI @ MIN - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC Week 17 - CHI @ MIN

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mikefu » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:11 pm

speaking of the vikings, i was really shocked to see them sign childress. the guy has zero head coach experience and hardly has proven himself as the o coordinator in philly. shame the vikes were looking for a coach in what apparently was a shit market for new head coaches.
mikefu
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby mikefu » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:24 pm

The Great Gambini wrote:Mark my words, the Bears will come into the first playoff game rusty, and why? They couldn't even let their starters, who suck anyways, play a series.
The Bears' second team D is brutal...they need to hold the Vikes to 18 points or less to set a record for least points allowed in a season. At this rate, not gonna happen - a shame.
i don't think anyone besides fans cared about beating that record. if they were concerned they would have kept their starters in, but they knew there was no reason to risk it. the bears d was the strongest this season in all categories, no one would argue that. tampa ended up with fewer total yards per game bc of the minn game but the same thing happened to baltimore in 2000. there's one major goal chicago is primarily focused on, the super bowl. see you in detroit my niggah.
mikefu
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting