GC Week 17 - WAS @ PHI - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC Week 17 - WAS @ PHI

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BronXBombers51 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:53 pm

The Great Gambini wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:I hate Philadelphia. I really hate them. Pathetic. :-P

Yep, 100% Philly's fault that the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs.
Remember when McNabb gave Roy Williams that easy INT TD to win early in the season? That was your one gift from the Iggles this year.

Did I say it was 100% their fault? I don't believe I did. :-?

The Redskins got their fair share of gifts this year. :-/
BronXBombers51
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby biju » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:56 pm

I'm so glad the Redskins won. If for any other reason, just to put the smackdown on the Cowboys playoff hopes.

:-D
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:08 pm

I think it's cool that the Redskins made it. They haven't been in the playoff picture for a little while, and it's nice to see them finally have a good season and be rewarded for their play. Brunell turned himself around and played well enough to score some points and did not make major mistakes to put them out of games. Portis became the back that came as advertised from Denver. Their defense made two really, really great plays in this game that helped them win, and they were very good the whole year as has been the case for some time now. Their coaching staff should be commended also.

Redskins/Bucs II should be entertaining! ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby superpig10000 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:33 pm

5 in a row or we don't go ;-D
superpig10000
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:20 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:I think it's cool that the Redskins made it. They haven't been in the playoff picture for a little while, and it's nice to see them finally have a good season and be rewarded for their play. Brunell turned himself around and played well enough to score some points and did not make major mistakes to put them out of games. Portis became the back that came as advertised from Denver. Their defense made two really, really great plays in this game that helped them win, and they were very good the whole year as has been the case for some time now. Their coaching staff should be commended also.

Redskins/Bucs II should be entertaining! ;-D

Well I'll disagree that its cool but agree with the rest.

They did what they had to do to get in and are capable of winning this game to. My boys don't deserve it if they lost to the Traiders and the Scrams with combined win of less than the Cowboys. You got to win the easy ones. Rivalry games are one thing but you can't let easy games like this slip by. Congrats Skins. Well deserved after that accomplishment.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:24 am

Phew . . . Thank you fat boy Reid for proving to be the big retard that I've known you to be.
Some one please explain to me how a coach that has been to the NFC championship game so many times and went to the superbowl last season can make such lame coaching decesions.
1. the santana moss reception review, not even close.
2. putting detmer in. Granted mcmahon was struggling a bit, not enough to be pulled.
3. not reviewing the detmer fumble, i think it was close enough to review wheter or not it was or wasn't a fumble was borderline you have to reveiw it.

I was wreck at the end of the first half.
Nonetheless, thanks for handing this one over ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting