Today's the day the Reggie Bush bowl ends! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Today's the day the Reggie Bush bowl ends!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby biju » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:07 pm

disgruntledjetsfan wrote:Well Houston just wrapped it up, and it played out as best for the Jets as it could with their win today, I think they will be picking 4th behind houston, NO, and tennessee. What is funny is these three teams dont need a RB, so it might be possible for bush to fall to 4th? (Im just dreaming...........)

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Jets trade up to get the 1st overall pick (and also give up their 2nd round pick). It really benefits both teams as this year there are quite a few O-linemen and they could pick up two more in the 2nd round.

Of course, it also wouldn't shock me if they were just stupid and took Bush straight up.

:-t
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby michaelavelli » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:03 pm

I think Leinart can basically be fitted for a Saints jersey.

As for Bush, I think, and hope as a Dom Davis keeper league owner, they trade the pick. They could get soooo much for it it's not even funny.
michaelavelli
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby jayday » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:07 pm

michaelavelli wrote:I think Leinart can basically be fitted for a Saints jersey.

As for Bush, I think, and hope as a Dom Davis keeper league owner, they trade the pick. They could get soooo much for it it's not even funny.

Exactly....teams are ready to induct this guy into the HoF already....they desperately need O-line help...

If they take Bush, my money is on Carr holding out :-b
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:07 am

I have no doubt the Texans will trade down (probably to the Jets) and take D'Brickashaw Ferguson...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby proKrastinate » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:44 am

michaelavelli wrote:I think Leinart can basically be fitted for a Saints jersey.

not necessarily. who's to say that someone doesn't trade up for the #1 just to take Lienhart? Couldn't Oak use a QB?
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Football Talk