Doug Flutie - first successful drop kick since 1941 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Doug Flutie - first successful drop kick since 1941

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:41 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:I hope Jaxonville kicks the crap out of New England just to shut you guys up.

Even still the Pats are going to own 3 out of the last 5 championships....
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:42 pm

nate0wnsy0u wrote::P Your team the steelers are lucky the pats lost and don't have to play them, or the steelers would be out of the playoffs pretty damn quickly. :) .... And haha at the stealer o-line looking bitches. :P

Do the New England Patriots a favor and become a fan of another team....
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:50 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:I hope Jaxonville kicks the crap out of New England just to shut you guys up.

Ok. :-?
BronXBombers51
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Metroid » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:50 pm

LOL!! You guys are a riot! Gotta side with Gutt on this one. The Pats are lucky they dont have to face the Steelers in the first round.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:51 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Bitches is a dog reference, so I'm interested in football & females, not a bad combo if you ask me, and don't you worry about the quality of female I keep, I do alright.

You liked the kick and celebration, I thought it was stupid, it is a difference of opinion so you are the one who is ignorant. How am I a sore loser anyways? We won our game yesterday and you guys tanked so you wouldn't have to face us. Seems to me that you're the one stuck in the past.

While I agree that cloquerk is out of line I do disagree on two points.

1. Belichick was just letting Flutie have a lasting moment since in all likelihood he is going to retire. No harm in letting him do this. While you may think it is out of line and pointless, it must have been a special moment for Doug who is probably going to start and end his career in a Patriots uniform. Let him have his moment.

2. The Pats didnt tank the game, they simply do not want any of the "stars" to get hurt (mainly Brady). It was pathetic to see that the Dolphins couldnt even stop second rate players for 3 quarters.

I can understand however how some people will view this kick as nothing special and perhaps pointless. Saban was ok with it and I'm sure Belichick talked to him before the game about that potentially happening. Basically, no harm no foul.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:52 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:

Ok. :-?

Even if Jax beats the Pats, it isnt going to shut up a majority of Patriot bandwagon fans.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:52 pm

Metroid wrote:LOL!! You guys are a riot! Gotta side with Gutt on this one. The Pats are lucky they dont have to face the Steelers in the first round.

Right, because as we all know the Pats cant beat the Steelers in the playoffs.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Homeless » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:19 am

Dont see this thread going anywhere but down from here.

GP hope you dont mind if I lock it?
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting