Where is Dallas's future? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Where is Dallas's future?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where is Dallas's future?

Postby Monse_HQ » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:48 pm

With Testaverde last year, and Bledsoe this year. Terry Glenn and Keyshawn are bothing ageing...Where is Dallas going in the next couple of years.

In RB they are great set of young guys (Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Tyson Thompson).

Do you think Bledsoe will be quarterback next year?
Monse Fantasy Football Draft Packet [b]Coming Soon![/b]
[url=http://www.fantasy-hq.com]Image[/url]
Monse_HQ
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Charlie24 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:17 am

of course he will... Its not like he had a horrible year. His decision making sucked sometimes but he did manage to pass for over 3000 yards and 20 TDs. Besides, Parcells, or a new coach if he decides to retire, doesn't trust Henson or Romo all that much and would not turn over a franchise clearly on the rise to a first year starter... The only possibility I see of Bledsoe not starting is if an Elite QB is a FA or via a trade, which is very unlikely

The root of the problems this year was NOT just bledsoe. It was the inconsistency we showed throughout the year... Flozell Adams and Marco Rivera got hurt so we found out just how important O line depth is... Without any good linemen, the running game found it very hard to get sapces to run. For example, JJ would bust out and get 194 yards and a score and the next week he would only get like 20 yards. Barber and JJ are good, but they cant do it alone... The WRs may be getting old, but they still haven't shown any signs of slowing down so I really dont think that is an issue since Glenn, Key, Witten, and Crayton all can make plays

I think the franchise has a bright future ( you know, being a homer and all ;-7 )... The D is very solid and the O should be better with Flo and Marco returning... the most important need IMO is a RT and a FS
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Charlie24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby mikus » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:55 am

I think they have to stick with Bledsoe, short term at least. The Drew Henson project failed miserably, and there is no where else to turn on that roster for a starter.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Return to Football Talk