PBC Patriots vs Jacksonville - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC Patriots vs Jacksonville

Moderator: Football Moderators

PBC Patriots vs Jacksonville

Postby RocketsDWM » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:45 pm

Will Brady's playoff record go to 10-0? Yes.

Marlins # 1 - Here is your chance to back up your words.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Marlins#1 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:49 pm

Put me down for the Jags . ;-D
Marlins#1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby quitesanemax » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:33 pm

The media seems to be painting a picture that the Patriots will have no problem winning this game. There are two important factors to consider. 1. What is Bruschi's status? I think he will be playing, but he won't be even close to full strength. 2. How do the Jags handle the cold weather? Unlike what a lot of people seem to be expressing, I think that Del Rio will have them ready.

That in mind, I think it is going to be a close game in the 4th. I give the edge to the Pats because of their experience in the playoffs. I predict the final to be 16-13, Pats.
quitesanemax
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 3)

Postby RocketsDWM » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:36 pm

quitesanemax wrote:The media seems to be painting a picture that the Patriots will have no problem winning this game. There are two important factors to consider. 1. What is Bruschi's status? I think he will be playing, but he won't be even close to full strength. 2. How do the Jags handle the cold weather? Unlike what a lot of people seem to be expressing, I think that Del Rio will have them ready.

That in mind, I think it is going to be a close game in the 4th. I give the edge to the Pats because of their experience in the playoffs. I predict the final to be 16-13, Pats.

No matter how much a coach prepares his team for the cold weather, only one thing can simulate that experience - actually playing in that game. I really hope it snows ;-D

And Bruschi hinted at the fact that if the Dolphins game was a playoff game, he would have played.

Are you in the challenge?
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:09 am

Rockets - how can you be in this challenge? If your Patsies lose you would be obliged to bag it up until next year but you are already commited to an I Love Torry avatar for the offseason since you backed TO in the WR PBC remember?
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby quitesanemax » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:56 am

RocketsDWM wrote:
Are you in the challenge?

I just read up on what this PBCs were. I've never used the avators before now... I really was just looking for a place to voice my opinion... I don't think that if the Patriots lost 12 games this season I'd have a reason to use the Patriots paperbag avator, but for the fun of it, I will do it if they lose. I'm in.
quitesanemax
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 3)

Postby RocketsDWM » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:15 am

lmcjaho wrote:Rockets - how can you be in this challenge? If your Patsies lose you would be obliged to bag it up until next year but you are already commited to an I Love Torry avatar for the offseason since you backed TO in the WR PBC remember?

I remember. If I lose this challenge, I wear the bag for a week. Those are standard PBC rules.

You must keep this as your avatar for 1 week.

Perhaps you should have read the rules. The official off-season does not begin until after the Superbowl so I am allowed to be in this challenge. And dont worry, I will own up to the Torry Holt challenge.

For future reference on PBC's http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=129225
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RocketsDWM » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:07 pm

Marlins#1 wrote:Put me down for the Jags . ;-D

Bag it up Marlins. :-b :-b ;-D

Was not even close.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby moonhead » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:31 am

this was a PBC?

between 2 people?

nice.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:57 pm

moonhead wrote:this was a PBC?

between 2 people?

nice.

Well, I only created it because Marlins was extremely confident that the Jags would win. It was not even close.

And the PBC had three people....
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting