It's PLAYOFF TIME - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

It's PLAYOFF TIME

Moderator: Football Moderators

It's PLAYOFF TIME

Postby SniperShot » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:36 pm

Time for some major revenge on those Bucs! They took us out in 1999. They stole one earlier this year... I couldn't have hoped for a better matchup. I still can't get over that we even made the playoffs... What a dream season. To go from 6-10 to 10-6. I think having Joe Gibbs now will make a big difference. Hail to the Skins lets go get em this week! Comeon boys lets get pumped up we are one of the final 12!! ;-D ;-D

SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:59 pm

Nice to see you pumped up, I feel similar about my Steelers.

Good luck to your boys, I've got them winning this one... we'll see. ;-D
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SkinSFan22 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:12 pm

Yeah Skins!!!! ;-D ;-D I'm pumped for the game tomorow and if Brunell is on top of his game, Portis rushes for 100 yards, and if the secondary holds up we got this! Also, I would like to see pressure on Simms and see how he plays in his first playoff game start. I know Greg Williams has been cooking up a defensive scheme for tomorow, and I know it will be effective against the bucs. I'm so glad Williams resigned. LETS GO SKINS!
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby jimskins28 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:43 pm

It's 2+ hours away and I can't take it! HTTR. We gonna stop them bucs this go around. Well I'll see ya'll on the other side.
Skins 28 Bucs 17
thanx snipershot. We miss you #21
jimskins28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SniperShot » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:32 pm

I'll take a 17-10 THOUGH WOOOOOHOOOO Round 2 HERE WE COMEE!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SkinSFan22 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:52 pm

I'll definitely take that win ;-D , but the offense absolutely stunk! Brunell choked out there even as a veteran to the playoffs and portis didn't run well (although he was not 100%).

A list of players who had a bad game/stuff that negatively affecting the game:
-Antonio Browns "kickoff return"
-Brunell passing for 41 yards
-Portis rushing for 53 yards
-Sean Taylor
-Frost, the punter when he made a horrible punt when it was a crucial time in the game
-all of the injuries

A list of good things/good performances by players:
-defense in general, but short passes by Simms were always completed, and coverage of the receivers wasnt the greatest.
-Arrington/Washington

With the lead at 17-3 at the half, I was sure we had the game under control, and sure that it wouldn't be such a close game as it turned out to be. If the skins want to beat seattle, their offense must be back to the original form (pre-playoffs) but I think we can pull out a victory against the 'hawks! ;-D
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby jimskins28 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:00 am

A win is a win sloppy or not! Skinsfan I like your breakdown of the game and the players. ;-D Our offense looked like doodoo but if we can get something going I don't think Seattle can stop us. HTTR!!
thanx snipershot. We miss you #21
jimskins28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SniperShot » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:09 pm

Here's to a win THIS WEEK. Let's tip 5 or 6 more balls this week!! :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:16 pm

Man what a great feeling to think about the Skins going on to the next round. But I must say Brunell is hurt, and reminds me a whole lot of the brumella of last season. I'm a little worried that he can not be productive. 41 freaking passing yards from a starting QB in the NFL is just gawd aweful.
But also lets face it he really isn't that productive when he's healthy.

We'll hear it after the streak comes to an end that brumella was really hurt more than we were initally led to believe.

Ihave faith in HOFCJG and am really looking forward to beating the crap out of sheattle shegulls for a second time this season.

It's time to WIN!

HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:16 pm

Our defense could get us to the superbowl if they keep playing like this though. Nobody remembers who the QB was for the Ravens in 00' when they won the superbowl. Brunell is scaring me big time though and we will probably need more than 17 points to win. Portis is hurt too shoulder stingers and wrist hurts. The Defense is going to have to be godlike this week thats all I'm saying and with how they've been playing thats really not asking much. :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Washington Redskins