It's PLAYOFF TIME - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

It's PLAYOFF TIME

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SkinSFan22 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:02 pm

The seahawks are going to double cover moss and so Brunell really only has Cooley to throw to. As we know, there is not one other playmaker on the skins wr corps like moss, and I never see Brunell throw to the others (Thrash and Jacobs). Brunell really needs to play better or else they should put ramsey in :-o I believe the D will play to their best ability but for us to have any chance at winning, offense needs to be present. I bet Portis and Betts will be featured a lot in this game to run out the clock on first and second downs before old man Brunell attempts a throw. Portis and Betts better bring their A game to the field Sat. I'll say 20-17 Skins :-o
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jimskins28 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:21 pm

well boys I'm off to seattle tomorrow to represent. Let's go SKINS!!!! HTTR I see skins 21 hags 14 in the future.
thanx snipershot. We miss you #21
jimskins28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SniperShot » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:48 pm

Good for you man I know two people who will be there as well. How awesome to have 22 redskins games in 1 season... (4 Preseason, 16 reg season, 2 postseason) This has been an awesome season win or lose this week. If we win this game I feel we have a GREAT shot at making the superbowl.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby SkinSFan22 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:02 pm

SniperShot wrote:Good for you man I know two people who will be there as well. How awesome to have 22 redskins games in 1 season... (4 Preseason, 16 reg season, 2 postseason) This has been an awesome season win or lose this week. If we win this game I feel we have a GREAT shot at making the superbowl.

I feel the same way... Gibbs is 5-0 against the seahawks and isnt about to become 5-1. Also Seatte had the easiest schedule in the entire NFL whereas the 'Skins had the second hardest. Go Skins!!!!
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby ksinghas » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:25 pm

I feel we have amuch better shot at beating Seattle than Steelers have at beating Manning and the colts. Im glad to see we are underdogged by 9 1/2 bc we seem to sep up and play better when we are underdogged. If we win this week i feel we will have the momentum to roll into the nfc championship and onto the super bowl. Alexaner under 100 yds rush = another win for the Cardiac Skins. Thus far i'm just totally pproud if how the skins performed this year. when we were 5-6, sean salsbury said "yeah the skins could def be a force next year" i was like we aint even knocked out of the playoff run yet... and now here we r in the divisional playoff round with the capability of knockin off the #1 seed?!?!?! This is a golden opportunity for the skins and WIN or Lose this season has definately been a blast. HTTR and bring us back another WIN!
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SniperShot » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:53 pm

Steelers were able to do it but we failed. That would have been something... 2 top seeded teams losing to two 6th seeds. Oh well time to start looking towards next season. what a fun season though coming off a 6-10 could we have asked for anything more?
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Nfl Fan » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:09 pm

SniperShot wrote:Steelers were able to do it but we failed. That would have been something... 2 top seeded teams losing to two 6th seeds. Oh well time to start looking towards next season. what a fun season though coming off a 6-10 could we have asked for anything more?

You guys made an incredible turnaround and have NOTHING to be ashamed about. Congrats to all 'Skins fans for your team 'bringing it' and making a strong run!
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby SniperShot » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:28 pm

Thanks man. It was a win win situation though because I've always liked the Seahawks and now they finally have that playoff win. The NFC championship should be a good one. Can I smell a Seahawks Broncos Superbowl? Broncos without Elway? Is this a dream?
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:43 am

Thanks NFL Fan nice comments ;-D Sorry about Alexander I'm sure he'll be good to go next week. He had a really scary far away look in his eyes when he was trying to get up. He also looked like a little girl clappping his hands when Hass scored. But oh well he was a bit delerious.
As far as a SuperBowl prediction. I think Pittsburgh and Carolina will be at the big show. though given the fact the Foster is now done, I could definately see Seattle going.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Washington Redskins