Do they show all NFL games on Comcast On Demand? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Do they show all NFL games on Comcast On Demand?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Do they show all NFL games on Comcast On Demand?

Postby FantasyKing » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:04 pm

A friend of mine told me they show all the NFL games on Comcast - I thought only Direct Tv did that...which is the only reason I have it.

What's the dealio?
FantasyKing
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:38 pm

Never heard of it. Maybe they do NFL game recaps but if you want access to any live game at any time I think Direct TV is the only way to go.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:06 am

Wife works for Comast. Direct TV is the only one that can show them live. It's an exclusive deal between the NFL & Direct TV.

I'm not positve, but I think you can order a rebroadcast using thier "on demand". Why would anyone want to do that.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby awwchrist » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:38 am

Comcast does NOT show any of the games in their entirety.

What they do have is the "NFL Network On Demand" Service. You can basically pull whatever NFLNetwork is broadcasting for that day immediately to your face to watch.

They also have NFL Weekly Replay (and this is the closest you'll get to having all the NFL games to watch without getting the Sunday Ticket on Directv).

Each game is crunched down to specific highlights and thrown together in a 10 minute composite.

Basically, it's all the scoring with some pivitol moments.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:42 am

awwchrist wrote:Comcast does NOT show any of the games in their entirety.

What they do have is the "NFL Network On Demand" Service. You can basically pull whatever NFLNetwork is broadcasting for that day immediately to your face to watch.

They also have NFL Weekly Replay (and this is the closest you'll get to having all the NFL games to watch without getting the Sunday Ticket on Directv).

Each game is crunched down to specific highlights and thrown together in a 10 minute composite.

Basically, it's all the scoring with some pivitol moments.

I knew they had something, but it wasn't anything like Direct TV. I only watch what's on the networks anyway.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Return to General Talk