Childress, Daunte and other questions.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Minnesota Vikings

Childress, Daunte and other questions....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Childress, Daunte and other questions....

Postby AVeagles27 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:56 am

I would like to hear your opinions on the signing, and what kind of staff that he will bring in, and your predictions of how we will do next year.
What playbook will he bring, West Coast like Phili or Smash Mouth like Wisconcin U.
Also thoughts on the Daunte deal; should we keep or him trade.
Lastly, thoughts on Tice, what he did or where he will go.

My Opinion is that it what a great signing and we needed to get him fast because other teams were interested, and there wasnt really much after that beside Martz and Haslett. I hope to god he brings in a great D-coordinater to help work out the kinks we had. I believe he will do well coming into a great system, good offence and defence, and I say 11-5 for the year winning and making a playoff apperence.

I think he will bring in a balance playbook if we(Wilf) goes out a gets a good RB(Edge Alexander or draft) other wise he will stay with his Westcoast offence but with s liitle more running added.

With Daunte, the Vikings should try to find a way not to pay him as much as he is owed. To get this money back we void something due to the loveboat breaking so rule in his contract, and redo his contract. Then test the trade market and try for someone like Rivers, and if nothing good comes keep him and draft someone in the late rounds i.e VICK.

Tice did a good job bringing us back from what we started at. I dont think he should have been fried for the record or Daunte, But where he lost it was the scalping tickets and loveboat when he couldn't control his players or team. He was going to get canned from them on, to much bad news coming out of MN bringing the team down. I think he will get another chance somewhere else and a cordinator of something.

Thansk for taking to time to read this(if you did) i know it was long but that what i thought of the question and i would like to hear other opinions on them
AVeagles27
Water Boy
Water Boy

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Minnesota Vikings