Logo request - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Logo request

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:46 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:Wicked cut the guy some slack, what could an extra sig do? :-)

this coming from a guy who used to request a new sig/avatar what seemed like every week

heh, yeah i dont think it was every week, although i admit i was pretty picky about the ones i did request, and i regret that as i am now on a few artists personal blacklists :-B :-b . Yeah i havent been requesting anything lately, been looking for cool pics i can go out, like my sig now, and add some words too, also attempted to use photoshop and couldnt do squat :-o . Dont have the time to learn at the time, maybe over the summer when no school. I have noticed that UTLonghorns has been requesting alot of sigs and rejecting a sig made for him today, go nag on him deluxe, lol, kidding man i got no beef with you.
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby UTLonghorns » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:11 am

Dirt Bag wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:Wicked cut the guy some slack, what could an extra sig do? :-)

this coming from a guy who used to request a new sig/avatar what seemed like every week

heh, yeah i dont think it was every week, although i admit i was pretty picky about the ones i did request, and i regret that as i am now on a few artists personal blacklists :-B :-b . Yeah i havent been requesting anything lately, been looking for cool pics i can go out, like my sig now, and add some words too, also attempted to use photoshop and couldnt do squat :-o . Dont have the time to learn at the time, maybe over the summer when no school. I have noticed that UTLonghorns has been requesting alot of sigs and rejecting a sig made for him today, go nag on him deluxe, lol, kidding man i got no beef with you.

It was already made. Since washmur made a Steve Smith sig for himself, he was wondering if I wanted his old one.
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests