Wildcard - Carolina at NY Giants - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Wildcard - Carolina at NY Giants

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby gatorman1122 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:29 pm

Holy frijoles...When was the last time the Giants got shut out in a playoff game?
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1466
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Steelers Rule » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:32 pm

Giants really laid an egg :-t
Steelers Rule
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2411
Joined: 17 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Orlando

Postby Nilmerf » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:34 pm

As a Seahawks fan, I'm more scared of facing the Panthers than the Bears in the NFC finals. Carolina actually has an offense.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2059
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: BC

Postby Dirt Bag » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:37 pm

well im doing pretty good in the ladders this week, all right with the panthers winning this one, just need Cincy to win against Pittsburgh, hoping that Cincy can pull off a win at home.
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:57 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:well im doing pretty good in the ladders this week, all right with the panthers winning this one, just need Cincy to win against Pittsburgh, hoping that Cincy can pull off a win at home.


You and 18 other people (including me) - and I'm seeing the Steelers winning this one. ;-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby Bowie » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:36 pm

Ugly, ugly loss made even worse by the fact that the Skins are still in it.

Edit: I don't think there was a challenge for this game, but it was bag-worthy none the less.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1594
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Panama

Postby Dirt Bag » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:48 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:well im doing pretty good in the ladders this week, all right with the panthers winning this one, just need Cincy to win against Pittsburgh, hoping that Cincy can pull off a win at home.


You and 18 other people (including me) - and I'm seeing the Steelers winning this one. ;-)


i think you should think again.
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:24 pm

Bring on the Bears! }:-) ;-D
Image
go_jays_go
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Eagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 968
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Watching the Panthers win.

Postby biju » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:57 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:well im doing pretty good in the ladders this week, all right with the panthers winning this one, just need Cincy to win against Pittsburgh, hoping that Cincy can pull off a win at home.


You and 18 other people (including me) - and I'm seeing the Steelers winning this one. ;-)


i think you should think again.


Do I need to say it? :-D
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:56 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact