Lucky Ladders icon... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Lucky Ladders icon...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lucky Ladders icon...

Postby Dirt Bag » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:56 pm

Do you get something special for winning the playoff edition? I'm curious cause im doing well so far with the top of my ladder :*) .

Just curious if you get a weekly one or a Champ one or something different or none.
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:10 pm

I'm curious about that, too. Are icons being given for weekly winners in the playoff games?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:34 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I'm curious about that, too. Are icons being given for weekly winners in the playoff games?

Yep. :-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:36 pm

Arlo wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I'm curious about that, too. Are icons being given for weekly winners in the playoff games?

Nice. So I should have a lucky ladders icon for getting all four games correct this week, yes?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:46 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
Arlo wrote:

Nice. So I should have a lucky ladders icon for getting all four games correct this week, yes?

NOOO....read the rules Mercer posted in the first week of playoffs
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:01 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
Arlo wrote:

NOOO....read the rules Mercer posted in the first week of playoffs

I'm not following you. What should I be looking for, specifically?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:17 pm

All of the playoff games constitute one "week" of the game...so only the highest scoring ladders after the Super Bowl are the ones who will get icons. Stinks since I got them all right this week too. :,-(
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:34 pm

yeah, so the superbowl is the bottom of your ladder and these games are the top. weird but correct.
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:42 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:yeah, so the superbowl is the bottom of your ladder and these games are the top. weird but correct.

No...we're doing the ladder in reverse - the points aren't reversed, the picks are. The Super Bowl is the top - pick #1. You could get every single other game right, miss the SB, and get 0. That's why you're in this week no matter how many you got the week before. It just depends on if anyone is able to connect all their weeks worth of picks to make a huge ladder.

That's why this week's games are now over top last week's games on your ladder (if you've submitted them already).
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:51 pm

Mercer is it opposite day over there in PA? the superbowl is the bottom rung like i said, fall off there you cant keep climbing a ladder can you?
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk