Mouse Sets House On Fire - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mouse Sets House On Fire

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mouse Sets House On Fire

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:21 pm

Forget "Stop, Drop, and Roll" if you're a mouse...you just run like hell and get revenge! }:-) :-b

AP via Yahoo! News wrote:FORT SUMNER, N.M. - A mouse got its revenge against a homeowner who tried to dispose of it in a pile of burning leaves. The blazing creature ran back to the man's house and set it on fire.

Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner said he caught the mouse inside his house and wanted to get rid of it.

"I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," Mares said from a motel room Saturday.

Village Fire Chief Juan Chavez said the burning mouse ran to just beneath a window, and the flames spread up from there and throughout the house.

No was hurt inside, but the home and everything in it was destroyed.

Unseasonably dry and windy conditions have charred more than 53,000 acres and destroyed 10 homes in southeastern New Mexico in recent weeks.

"I've seen numerous house fires," village Fire Department Capt. Jim Lyssy said, "but nothing as unique as this one."
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:27 pm

Haha, that is awesome! If you're going to die anyways, may as well take out your enemy. Hammy would be so proud. ;-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby HskrPwr13 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:37 pm

Dumbass!
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:39 pm

HskrPwr13 wrote:Dumbass!

Seriously, if you're gonna kill it...just kill it the right way. That was rather sadistic, throwing it into a burning fire like that, he almost deserved seeing his home burn to the ground.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:51 pm

Wow that sucks. I guess that guy learned his lesson.

Mouse: "Would you want to be thrown into a fire sucka?! I"LL SHOW YOU JAHAA."

I bet the mouse survived too.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby UTLonghorns » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:28 pm

Haha, there was a kid we called "Mighty Mouse" on my pop warner football team. We called him that cause he was really small but made every tackle.
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Postby Dirt Bag » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:29 pm

UTLonghorns wrote:Haha, there was a kid we called "Mighty Mouse" on my pop warner football team. We called him that cause he was really small but made every tackle.

haha, we had a guy like a year or two ago who we called something like the Bull Wrestler or something, cause he was small and lots of times would like jump on players backs to tackle them, it was hilarious to watch.

getting back on topic...

thats a hilarious story MB, stupid mistake by the guy, and sometimes you have to wonder about animals, if they do things on purpose or just out of natural instincts. :-? 8-o
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:32 pm

thats awesome....what an idiot....
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:46 pm

Are you really stupid for thrwoing a tiny animal into a flame? I mean why you would a animal into a fire is beyond me, just stomp the thing or something. But I don't think the guy is an "idiot" it's just a stroke of bad luck.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:32 am

How halarious was that! :-b :-b
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Next

Return to General Talk