4 team playoff Parlay... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

4 team playoff Parlay...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:56 pm

jayday wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:wow, what did he get, like 10-1 odds?

the best i ever did was a 5 team college parlay at 20-1 for $50. i quickly gave back the $1000 i won and gave up on sports betting

Come again? :-?


LOL, i saw that too and wondered if he typo'd it or if he is serious. 8-o
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

Postby kevinoc81 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:10 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
jayday wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:wow, what did he get, like 10-1 odds?

the best i ever did was a 5 team college parlay at 20-1 for $50. i quickly gave back the $1000 i won and gave up on sports betting

Come again? :-?


LOL, i saw that too and wondered if he typo'd it or if he is serious. 8-o


He means he won a $1000 and it didn't take him long to lose that money right back!

Gambler's Talk ;-D
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2603
Joined: 5 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby UTLonghorns » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:38 pm

kevinoc81 wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
jayday wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:wow, what did he get, like 10-1 odds?

the best i ever did was a 5 team college parlay at 20-1 for $50. i quickly gave back the $1000 i won and gave up on sports betting

Come again? :-?


LOL, i saw that too and wondered if he typo'd it or if he is serious. 8-o


He means he won a $1000 and it didn't take him long to lose that money right back!

Gambler's Talk ;-D


Haha, I was like..wow, was the guy in the newspaper that traded LT for Chris Simms?
Image
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Posts: 1791
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hicktown Maryland

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:45 pm

HskrPwr13 wrote:Congrats, Redskins! How much did that net you? ;-)

Have ya checked out my fancy ladder
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby anderbudd » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Betus.com offers a 21 team parlay that pays one mil on a $5 bet.

Good luck getting that though. Best parlay I've hit is a 4 team.
anderbudd
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 385
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lookin for a 2nd wife in Utah!

Postby The Balanced Man » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:15 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
HskrPwr13 wrote:Congrats, Redskins! How much did that net you? ;-)

Have ya checked out my fancy ladder
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Now That's Fancy!


Image

Pinky up for fancy.
Image
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6209
Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On my Ipod Touch

Postby Tiki » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:35 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
HskrPwr13 wrote:Congrats, Redskins! How much did that net you? ;-)

Have ya checked out my fancy ladder
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Now That's Fancy!


Image

Pinky up for fancy.
Alls I can say is Weed and other drugs are used to make that show....The box episode is all you need to see.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:14 am

I hit a six team parlay earlier this season, and I picked all four games correctly this weekend, but I didn't lay anything on it. A friend of mine used my advice, plust threw in one of the over/unders and hit a five way this weekend though.
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 749
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HskrPwr13 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:20 am

Redskins Win wrote:
HskrPwr13 wrote:Congrats, Redskins! How much did that net you? ;-)

Have ya checked out my fancy ladder
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Ya, my female friends were all impressed.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3936
Joined: 8 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 5:50 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact