Paintball - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Paintball

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flockers » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:01 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:Autococker

I've never had good luck with them. I had 2 of them in the past and I've always gone back to to Spyders. They're the best value for the money.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PACKman1144 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:03 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:Bruises? What are you guys talking about? Ohhhh...you mean you actually get shot? ;-7

Never taken a direct hit with a paintball, but I've only played for a combined total of about 17 hrs though. Still, the first time was an 8 hour gig and to not get hit I must have been doing something right.

or you're a pussy :-b

Nah just messing with ya. but getting shot happens. If you're being aggresive like you should be, you get shot, but you take down a lot more people too ;-D
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby DelhommesFan1 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:14 pm

or you're a pussy :-b

Nah just messing with ya. but getting shot happens. If you're being aggresive like you should be, you get shot, but you take down a lot more people too ;-D[/quote]

thats how i play...you might get me...but im taking 3 or 4 of your team with me
DelhommesFan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PackerAttack84 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:29 pm

I got shot on the knuckles and it was like 20 degrees out, yeah, you can bet that one stung a little bit, not to mention bled.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:14 am

For a friend's bachelor party a couple years back we went to play paintball and the first game we were 8-on-8 in a bit of an open style field and I got 8 kills }:-) including the bachelor in the top of the head, just above the mask }:-)

Also played with the staff from a local night club I worked at one summer a few years back - first kill of the day was one of my fellow bus-boys and I shot him in the junk from about 20-25 feet... He of course was the ONLY guy who went who didn't take my advice of stuffing a winter glove or dish-towel or similar soft-jock padding down there...

Also shot my wife-to-be in ther ear from about 20 feet at a local indoor place a few years back... She kept popping up in a window to take potshots at someone (place was called Tombstone Paintball and was designed to resemble a small western town with little wood buildings and dirt roads and such) down the road and I timed one for her next appearance and popped her one in the ear - needless to say she wasn't as impressed with my sniper abilities as I was ;-7
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Diablo13 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:47 am

Heres some bruises Check this link out.
Diablo13
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:17 am

Diablo13 wrote:Heres some bruises Check this link out.

Says Page No Longer Exists... :-?
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby BrutallyHuge » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:01 am

Flockers wrote:

I've never had good luck with them. I had 2 of them in the past and I've always gone back to to Spyders. They're the best value for the money.

I've never even played Paintball. I just like saying Autococker.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:17 pm

I used to play quite a bit a few years ago. Me about 6-7 guys were playing capture the flag on about 60 acres of farm and woodland. It was in the middle of the night so the "flag" was a glow stick. Rules were that if you grabbed the glow stick, you had to hold it out in front of you. You couldn't hide it in your shirt or anything. Stupid thing, though, is none of us were wearing protective masks. We were young and dumb. Anyway, I saw the glow stick hanging from a tree and decided, since I was pretty quick, I'd just grab it and run like hell back to base. So I'm flying through the woods, jumping over trees and feeling pretty good that I could win this for my team when...BAM!! I get shot square across my right cheek. I fall over, but the adrenaline's running and I get back up and run all the way back. My cheek's nearly numb by then and I'm talking funny. Everybody starts showing up, but it's pitch black out, so noone notices my shiner yet. One of the last to show up was my brother who says, "Did I hit anybody. I saw a glow stick running through the woods and shot at it." I get pissed and show him my face. He was on my team. Anyway, it swelled up pretty good. Glad I didn't lose any teeth or an eye. And I'm glad it was years ago when the only thing me and my friends could afford were the less powerful ones.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Flockers » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:31 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:
Flockers wrote:

I've never even played Paintball. I just like saying Autococker.

LMAO
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk