Knapplc and Jolie reproduce??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Knapplc and Jolie reproduce???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:08 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:I feel like I'm missing something. what does knapple have to do with this story?

Look at my photo in the "Face behind the name" thread.



No, that thread is now huge and I have no idea where to start looking.
Do you look like Jolie or sumthin?

The joke is that I get confused with Brad Pitt. I put my picture up next to his for comparison.

I'd trade jobs with the guy, but I like my wife and daughter just fine over Jolie and their child.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:48 pm

knapplc wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:I feel like I'm missing something. what does knapple have to do with this story?

Look at my photo in the "Face behind the name" thread.



No, that thread is now huge and I have no idea where to start looking.
Do you look like Jolie or sumthin?

The joke is that I get confused with Brad Pitt. I put my picture up next to his for comparison.

I'd trade jobs with the guy, but I like my wife and daughter just fine over Jolie and their child.


I saw your picture. ;-D Do you live in a blind community how in the world are you confused with brad pitt?
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:54 pm

Redskins Win wrote:I saw your picture. ;-D Do you live in a blind community how in the world are you confused with brad pitt?


it's a color blind community ;)
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8165
Joined: 1 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby knapplc » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:55 pm

Redskins Win wrote:I saw your picture. ;-D Do you live in a blind community how in the world are you confused with brad pitt?

Honestly, I think it's mostly because we're both so sexy. I think the physical resemblance of our faces is a bit of a stretch, but the sheer animal magnetism we both exude is almost identical.

;-)
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby DelhommesFan1 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:55 pm

all i know is that he is one lucky dude to get to have his way with both jolie and aniston. I would be working on trying to get them both at the same time.
Image
DelhommesFan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 1789
Joined: 8 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Charlotte, NC

Postby SniperShot » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:03 pm

TN_Titans_05 wrote:Man this kid is lucky. Both of his parents are two of the top "sexiest people in the world" or whatever. Nevermind the fact that they are both filthy rich. Damn this kid already! :-P
Actually I'd hate to be that kid. Instant fame all your life is not what I'd want.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:08 pm

SniperShot wrote:
TN_Titans_05 wrote:Man this kid is lucky. Both of his parents are two of the top "sexiest people in the world" or whatever. Nevermind the fact that they are both filthy rich. Damn this kid already! :-P
Actually I'd hate to be that kid. Instant fame all your life is not what I'd want.


Yes, but he will be rich enough to buy his privacy! :-D
Image

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4461
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clinching Playoff Spots

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:02 pm

I still cant see Knapplc's picture....
Image
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 6525
Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: South Stadium

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:58 pm

Nilmerf is the true cafe Brad Pitt look-alike!!!
Image
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6196
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Canada

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:40 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact