Draft thoughts? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cleveland Browns

Draft thoughts?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Draft thoughts?

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Just wondering what Clevelanders are thinking about the #12 pick?

I've seen a lot of mocks, all wildly inconsistent. I'm not really sold on anyone yet.

I feel like linebackers, D line, and O line are concerns. The way Savage was talking in his state of the browns address, it sounded like he was drafting Offense all the way.

Thoughts?
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J2thez929 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:10 pm

Well, I would love to get Hawk or Super Mario but that doesn't look like a possiblity. But, I really want them to concentrate on the offensive/defensive line and get a linebacker or two. I think our offense will be fine with Frye, Edwards, KWII, & Droughns. We just gotta beef up that o-line through the draft or free agency.

But back to the spot we currently sit at, I would be happy to get Kiwi but I hope that beast from Oregon (I forget his name off the top of my head) falls into out laps :-)
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:32 pm

My buddy from buffalo says the bills are targeting that humungo guy from oregon... I really hope we are not positioned at the begining of a "tier of talent" id rather be at the end of the A tier then at the begining of the B tier.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Cleveland Browns