Good morning, Cafe' dwellers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Good morning, Cafe' dwellers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Good morning, Cafe' dwellers

Postby Siouxsie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:24 am

This is the sweetest place. Everyone is so friendly.
I'll learn your names and quirks asap.

I assume the footballs above the avatars are for longevity.
And I love those lil logos below the avatar. Suppose you have to win a weekly contest or such to get one.

About a month ago, I wrecked my friend's MG car. She's getting it back today .. and we're going for a spin.

BTW, I missed out on the FF playoffs this year .. but last year, I was in the Championship game (I lost).

Auf Wiedersehen ......... :-)
judge me if you must !
Siouxsie
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 92
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: key west, florida

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:30 am

Good morning. Welcome back make your self at home.


Oh and HAIL to the REDSKINS ;-D ;-D ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:34 am

LOL at RW.

Siouxsie, the footballs and 'titles' are corresponding to your number of posts. So as your post count increases, you will get footballs and more of them...plus gradual name changes and 'promotions' if you will. You won't be a "Monday Morning QB" forever. :-) (Unless you stop posting).

Glad you are diggin the place. There's a lot of solid posters, and all round group of folks that make this a fun place to hang out. Not to mention some of the most competitive fantasy leagues I've ever been part of. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Re: Good morning, Cafe' dwellers

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:40 am

Siouxsie wrote:This is the sweetest place. Everyone is so friendly.
I'll learn your names and quirks asap.

I assume the footballs above the avatars are for longevity.
And I love those lil logos below the avatar. Suppose you have to win a weekly contest or such to get one.

About a month ago, I wrecked my friend's MG car. She's getting it back today .. and we're going for a spin.

BTW, I missed out on the FF playoffs this year .. but last year, I was in the Championship game (I lost).

Auf Wiedersehen ......... :-)

Who's on your team? Is it a Keeper League or Redraft? Any crazy rules or standard stuff? This is the dirt we'd like to know... :-D
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:43 am

Gooooooooddddd Morning! ;-D Nice to have a new friendly face errr font around the Cafe! ;-D
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby Siouxsie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:45 am

Redskins Win wrote:Good morning. Welcome back make your self at home.


Oh and HAIL to the REDSKINS ;-D ;-D ;-D



C,S,N&Y
;-D
judge me if you must !
Siouxsie
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 92
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: key west, florida

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:53 am

Siouxsie wrote:C,S,N&Y
;-D


HUH????
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Good morning, Cafe' dwellers

Postby Siouxsie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:55 am

knapplc wrote:
Siouxsie wrote:This is the sweetest place. Everyone is so friendly.
I'll learn your names and quirks asap.

I assume the footballs above the avatars are for longevity.
And I love those lil logos below the avatar. Suppose you have to win a weekly contest or such to get one.

About a month ago, I wrecked my friend's MG car. She's getting it back today .. and we're going for a spin.

BTW, I missed out on the FF playoffs this year .. but last year, I was in the Championship game (I lost).

Auf Wiedersehen ......... :-)

Who's on your team? Is it a Keeper League or Redraft? Any crazy rules or standard stuff? This is the dirt we'd like to know... :-D




Basic performance ReDraft rules. 10 teams / 10 starters - 18 on roster.

This year: picking 3rd - SEA RB SAlexander et al

Let me just say this: RMoss said he wasn't playing (after the injury) and I sat him and he not only played - he scored a TD. I lost by a few points (maybe 97-94).
The he said he WOULD play and I started him - he didn't play and with only 9 starters, I lost by 1 stinkin' point.
TJHoushmanzadeh did the same thing to me another week and I barely lost starting 9.
Believe it or not, IBruce did the SAME THING!
I played 4 games with only 9 starting.
Finished 5-8 after a 10-3 season last year.

:~(
judge me if you must !
Siouxsie
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 92
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: key west, florida

Postby Siouxsie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:59 am

Redskins Win wrote:
Siouxsie wrote:C,S,N&Y
;-D


HUH????



In one of their songs the line is
And we have to get ourselves
Back to the garden

Deja Vu maybe. Or Woodstock. :dunno:

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Last edited by Siouxsie on Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
judge me if you must !
Siouxsie
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 92
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: key west, florida

Postby BrutallyHuge » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:59 am

Redskins Win wrote:
Siouxsie wrote:C,S,N&Y
;-D


HUH????


I think it stands for Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

They were a band in 60s. I think they all died for doing drugs.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5971
Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Illadelph

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:45 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact