Good morning, Cafe' dwellers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Good morning, Cafe' dwellers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:36 pm

knapplc wrote:
danielrp wrote:Kind of late, but welcome to the Cafe....the best site on the net.

Sorry to say but the Skins will not make the big game.....I look for the Dolphins to slip in there and win it all :-b

I'm hoping you're being facetious about this...

Yeah, just messing around. Honestly though, the skins have a pretty good chance in the NFC IMO.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Siouxsie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:43 pm

danielrp wrote:Kind of late, but welcome to the Cafe....the best site on the net.

Sorry to say but the Skins will not make the big game.....I look for the Dolphins to slip in there and win it all :-b

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm still hoping the Nationals sneak into the PlayOffs and win last year's World Series. ;-7
judge me if you must !
Siouxsie
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:46 pm

I love football
I love football
I love football

Happy now Wicked :-b
Last edited by Dolfin99 on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Siouxsie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Redskins Win wrote:

See, saying stoopid, crazy mad man talk like that will certainly chase her off.

No worries, Mate. It's all good.

BTW, Skins Win, do you know where Swinks Mill Road is?
I put my friends MG up on it's side down near 193 about 2 months ago or so. Today we went down that stretch .. and there was another wreck in nearly the same place.
judge me if you must !
Siouxsie
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:47 pm

One rule: There shall be nothing spoken of that pertains to the dark side. Stick with it. And never mention baseball over here again. That means you to daniel.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:49 pm

danielrp wrote:
knapplc wrote:

I'm hoping you're being facetious about this...

Yeah, just messing around. Honestly though, the skins have a pretty good chance in the NFC IMO.

It's hard to be terribly confident in a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years, but then again maybe that means the odds are on their side.

In my opinion there's nothing terribly special about the Seahawks that make them unbeatable. If the Skins play a good game and the Hawks don't, I won't be surprised to see the Skins win.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:51 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:One rule: There shall be nothing spoken of that pertains to the dark side. Stick with it. And never mention baseball over here again. That means you to daniel.

OK I slipped up, shame on me. :~(

The problem has been fixed, I hope you are happy now Wicked :-b
Dolfin99

Postby Homeless » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:20 pm

Siouxsie wrote:

No worries, Mate.

An Aussie?
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:50 pm

Homeless wrote:
Siouxsie wrote:

No worries, Mate.

An Aussie?

That thought came to my mind too....but she said something about living in Washington. Though im sure she could have came here from Australia. It would be weird for someone not from there to be here in America calling people mate. :-?

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:52 pm

TN_Titans_05 wrote:
Homeless wrote:
Siouxsie wrote:

No worries, Mate.

An Aussie?

That thought came to my mind too....but she said something about living in Washington. Though im sure she could have came here from Australia. It would be weird for someone not from there to be here in America calling people mate. :-?

She could be British. Or she could be familiar with enough other cultures to feel like using a non-American-standard colloquialism to be creative. Either way.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk