"This Happened To Me" Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

"This Happened To Me" Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canacuna » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:54 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:That has to be the longest non-football related post I have ever seen at the Cafe. I didn't read it though, too long. :-b

I read it. It took me like... five hours... but that's mostly because I'm dumb. Definitely worth the time, though. knapplc is like... a funny James Bond or something. I dunno... he's smooth.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:06 am

Haha, nice story knapplc. Glad you escaped unscatched.

Good thing you didnt get pulled over while speeding home... that could have been a bit awkward. :-b
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Re: "This Happened To Me" Thread

Postby Homeless » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:43 am

Flockers wrote:Alright guys, I thought I'd share with you the emotional trauma I suffered today.

Dude you put us all through an emotional trauma EVERY day, butt (pun intended) especially today.

Nasty boy :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:52 am

Wow knapplc 8-o

That sure was one crazy story. Too bad you didn't get busted by somebody at all! God sure was on yourside that day :-b

btw, I think you have a side career in creative/expressional writing b/c that novel was smoothly written-up ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:14 am

Isn't there some unwritten rule about stories dealing with butt-water leaking through one's drawers? %-6
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:17 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:That has to be the longest non-football related post I have ever seen at the Cafe. I didn't read it though, too long. :-b

2,707 words
11,470 characters
and no football reference 8-o

That is some story. Just one thing, if you work with all women then why is the bathroom always full?
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:23 am

dream_017 wrote:

2,707 words
11,470 characters
and no football reference 8-o

That is some story. Just one thing, if you work with all women then why is the bathroom always full?

My particular agency is me, then all women (and that's not the ranking of the pecking order here, believe me ;-) ). Then on my floor there are another six agencies, many of which are populated by males.

Just curious - why should there be a football reference? If it makes it any better, I had a spreadsheet of my football stats open when I had to leave my desk. But I don't think that's relevant to the story.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:39 am

knapplc wrote:Just curious - why should there be a football reference? If it makes it any better, I had a spreadsheet of my football stats open when I had to leave my desk. But I don't think that's relevant to the story.

No reason. Just found it interesting that maybe the longest post in the cafe didn't have a football reference. Very good story, I read the whole thing ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:51 am

HAHAHA Knappl you pee like a girl, sitting down.

Flockers, you should get a new girlfriend, one that checks out your butt more often.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:42 am

Atog wrote:At least you weren't the Ryan's Steakhouse guy ;-D

(What is Ryan's Steakhouse, you ask? Prepare yourself before clicking-http://www.shtick.org/Misc/ryans.htm ...PREPARE YOURSELF)

That may be the funniest thing I have ever read. I literally laughed out loud more times than I can count. Coworkers are staring...
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk