With the arrival of the newest family member in Sept, we have been busting out of our current house. It's only 1180 sqft. Well the wife and I found a house we like. It's 2279 sqft. We have until Sunday to decide if we are going to dive in. They are going to raise the price 10 to 15 thousand dollars on Monday.
Our mortgage will more than double. Plus since this is a new build, got to put in the yard, build a fence (for the dog), put up blinds, and all the other things that come with a new house. Not looking forward to any of that mess.
Not to mention have to fix up the old house before we can put it on the market. Just the other day we had a little windstorm. The wind was so strong that it ripped my drive though gate wide open. I now have a couple of stones holding the gate close. Little stuff like this that I have to fix now.
The new house if we get approved is only 5-10 minutes away from our current home. There won't be much of a change to our normal routine except our oldest son will have to change schools.
I've been wanting out of this house for some time, now that it looks like it could become reality, I'm a just a little nervous.
Last edited by SeaWolf on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.