My latest adventure. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

My latest adventure.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:12 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:WOW! That was fast. Was it underpriced? If not, that's awesome that it sold so fast. Good luck in your new house. You'll love the extra space.

;-D

NO. The other two offers wants to stack thier closing costs into thier loan. That would have had to make our house appraise for $145,000+. There was no way that would have happened. We could have priced a few thousand dollars more, but we wanted our house to sell. I would have like to profit $100,000 over our price from 7 years ago, but I'll take $95,000. :-b
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:05 am

SeaWolf wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:WOW! That was fast. Was it underpriced? If not, that's awesome that it sold so fast. Good luck in your new house. You'll love the extra space.

;-D

NO. The other two offers wants to stack thier closing costs into thier loan. That would have had to make our house appraise for $145,000+. There was no way that would have happened. We could have priced a few thousand dollars more, but we wanted our house to sell. I would have like to profit $100,000 over our price from 7 years ago, but I'll take $95,000. :-b

I find that to be weird that rolling closing costs into their loan would depreciate your homes value. When I bought my house, 1 year in april, I rolled everything into my mortgage. the only out of pocket expense for me was the home inspection. I got the house for the same market value it was listed for. I actually made money at closing because the peeps I bought from lived in there for a month, so I go one months rent at closing. ;-D and my good faith money back.
BTW the value of my house has gone up 70k or so in the time Ive been there, in the 10 years the guy I bought it from, it only went 100k ;-D

BTW2 Congratulations on your sale. it's good to have some cash now to put into all the things you need to do on your new home.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:26 am

SeaWolf wrote:We had three offers Sunday morning. Had to rush into the office Sunday morning before I left for the game to sign paperwork. Got full price. Bad news is the lady who purchased the house wants us out this weekend. :-o

Get to live with my parents for 5 months. :-P

That is 100% awesome! Congratulations on your sale!!
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk