just wonderin... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

just wonderin...

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

just wonderin...

Postby Corey Amaral » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:15 pm

purely out of curiosity - how old is everyone on this board?...im 18 for the record
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:35 pm

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... hlight=age

and

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... hlight=age

We can't seem to get a new thread on age of members from getting locked....so these are your best bet...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Corey Amaral » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 pm

o ok...thanks
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:01 pm

To answer your question, since we're conversing just a bit in the other thread, I'm 35, I work for the Government and I'm an Investigator (no kidding).

But don't worry - I'm not going to say anything about any software you may or may not have on your computer. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Corey Amaral » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:13 pm

haha thanks but like i said all the adobe programs were already on my computer when my college gave it to me...maybe they downloaded it who knos haha
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:17 pm

Corey Amaral wrote:haha thanks but like i said all the adobe programs were already on my computer when my college gave it to me...maybe they downloaded it who knos haha

That's entirely different than getting it online from "other" sources.

I'm not going to lecture you. I'd like to have this conversation with you when you're my age. It'd be interesting to see if your opinion changes.

Are you in an art program? Why would they give you a computer? Things really have changed since I went to school.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:19 pm

How much money were you looking to spend on photoshop software knapplc?
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Corey Amaral » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:28 pm

knapplc wrote:
Corey Amaral wrote:haha thanks but like i said all the adobe programs were already on my computer when my college gave it to me...maybe they downloaded it who knos haha

That's entirely different than getting it online from "other" sources.

I'm not going to lecture you. I'd like to have this conversation with you when you're my age. It'd be interesting to see if your opinion changes.

Are you in an art program? Why would they give you a computer? Things really have changed since I went to school.

well...i go to Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston...its like MIT but not as good...starting this year (my freshmen year) every incomin student received a laptop and they include the price in the tuition...its not totally free but its a great deal because u dont pay for it all at once, they give u all the software ull need, and they fix it for free if sumtin goes wrong...im in architecture so i got the new apple powerbook g4 15'' along with all the other design majors (interior, industrial, etc)...all the mechanical and construction majors got the new ibm thinkpads...its a pretty sweet deal i think
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:30 pm

I'd rather have the G4 powerbook that I have than a thinkpad.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:30 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:How much money were you looking to spend on photoshop software knapplc?

Ideally as little as possible, and preferably not the $700 they want for the full, non-upgrade version.

"Free" would be nice, but seeing how I'd like to have a legal copy, that's out of the question. :-D

I would be able to swing $300, but if there was some way I could get the student version for $150 or so I would be really, really happy.

But I haven't been a student for years.

I checked on Amazon and they have "used" copies, but none are near my preferred price. Can anyone sell me their used copy or is that a licensing infraction somehow?

Once I buy my version, can I sell it like I can sell my car? How does that work?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests