Pam Anderson In Battle Over Bust - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Pam Anderson In Battle Over Bust

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pam Anderson In Battle Over Bust

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:23 pm

Associated Press wrote:FRANKFORT, Ky. - Pamela Anderson is leading a charge to remove a bust of KFC founder Colonel Harland Sanders from the state Capitol.

The actress called the Kentucky native's likeness "a monument to cruelty" to chickens in a statement issued by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, the animal rights group.

The statement did little to ruffle feathers in Gov. Ernie Fletcher's office.

"Colonel Sanders was one of Kentucky's most distinguished citizens, a great entrepreneur and a fine charitable man of faith, and he certainly has a place in Kentucky history. We believe he warrants appropriate recognition as such," Fletcher spokeswoman Jodi Whitaker said.

Anderson has been involved in a campaign to raise awareness of conditions in processing plants that supply poultry to the Louisville-based chicken chain.

In a letter to Fletcher, Anderson detailed alleged abuses of chickens by KFC suppliers. Among her claims, she said workers in a slaughterhouse in West Virginia have been filmed tearing the heads off live birds, spitting tobacco in their eyes, spray-painting their faces and slamming them on the ground.

KFC spokeswoman Laurie Schalow called the move to oust the colonel "just another misguided publicity stunt by PETA in their attempt to create a vegan society."

OK, funny tagline here…

Looks like PETA got themselves a real breast expert this time – nah, too easy.

Are those Original Recipe or Extra Crispy, Ms. Anderson? – meh. That’s a stretch as a boob reference.

This is the first time Pam Anderson has taken such an interest in someone else’s bust. – that’s just not funny.

OK, I need help people. Where does the real humor lie in a situation of Pam Anderson acting as a spokesperson against a company that markets and sells breasts? Get creative!
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:28 pm

Im not going to try to think of a creative line here. All I want to say is taht I loathe PETA! :-# :-#

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:29 pm

Animals have two purposes... To taste good and to fit well.

As for Ms. Peta, I'm sure all the black leather she wears in her movies is made in a non-cruel fashion from cows who have committed felonies and had a jury of thier peers sentence them to death.

Cruelty to chickens? Pamala always did like co.... roosters.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:31 pm

Pam has no room to talk about abuse of chickens with all the chicken choking she is responsible for....

I can't remember where I heard that joke, may well have been on here? :-?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby BrutallyHuge » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:32 pm

Didn't some of our founding fathers have slaves?

While we're at it, we should remove any mention of them from our country's history.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:37 pm

jayday wrote:Pam has no room to talk about abuse of chickens with all the chicken choking she is responsible for....

Right here

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=221464

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:37 pm

PETA is just such a bunch of crap with this situation. I understand sometimes where there's animal cruelty, but I don't see this as animal cruelty. Chickens are dumb, stupid, and yummy. I can't believe this chicken ****. Besides, chicken is good for you and so are breasts ;-D
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby jayday » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:43 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
jayday wrote:Pam has no room to talk about abuse of chickens with all the chicken choking she is responsible for....

Right here

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=221464

Thanks man...knew it was either on here, or another site....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:PETA is just such a bunch of crap with this situation. I understand sometimes where there's animal cruelty, but I don't see this as animal cruelty. Chickens are dumb, stupid, and yummy. I can't believe this chicken ****. Besides, chicken is good for you and so are breasts ;-D

It is a fact that chickens taste good. If God hadn't wanted us to eat animals, then why did He make them taste so good?

Especially with honey mustard sauce.

Or barbecued. Mmmm.

Or kabobs with a teryaki glaze.

Or...
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:24 pm

...ranch ;-D
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Next

Return to General Talk