Harper's Crazy Wife - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

Harper's Crazy Wife

Moderator: Football Moderators

Harper's Crazy Wife

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:57 pm

So you all catch wind of this yet? On ESPN they are reporting that Harper's wife cut his knee with a knife, and is in jail. His status is questionable for the game tomorrow. :-o
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Warhawk » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:31 am

All I can say is that now I'm a lot happier to be facing the Steelers than the Bengals.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:21 am

Harper's Wife = $teelers Payroll :-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:33 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Harper's Wife = $teelers Payroll :-o

Yep, check the bailbonds... :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby iuprell67 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:56 pm

21-18
iuprell67
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:59 pm

iuprell67 wrote:21-18

3? :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:38 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
iuprell67 wrote:21-18

3? :-b

dammit. :-t

All the good and bad that happened..3rd and 2, go for the first down...especially with 2 timeouts. I could even argue for it on 4th down..You were playing 'free' downs anyways seeing that Bettis' fumble was in effect a gift.

"I was in shock, I don't know what happened..I still don't" Quote from Vanderjagt. Bring back Rayner, dammit. :-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:16 pm

Seriously, why the hell are they not trying for the first down? Christ, just dump off a pass to Edge when the whole damn team was blitzing!!! That's one thing the Colts just never adjusted well to, the blitz. Screen passes to Edge would have killed the Steelers on those plays and I only saw the Colts do it once. I'm so disappointed with them, but can't figure out why I bother. It's a given every year, it seems. They get hot all season, go into the playoffs and somehow find a way to blow it. I'm actually starting to think that Manning really isn't the guy to get it done, but that's likely just me overreacting. Where, oh where, is Jim Harbaugh? :~(
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Return to Indianapolis Colts