Do you have a TV in your bedroom? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Do you have a TV in your bedroom?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:35 am

WickedSmaat wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
For the over-50s the effect is even more marked, with the average of seven couplings a month falling to just 1.5 times.

That's even high than my wife and I. We are only in our 30's. Once since Sept. :-o

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o Maybe you should get a parrot :-?

Or a mistress. ;-)
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:36 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
For the over-50s the effect is even more marked, with the average of seven couplings a month falling to just 1.5 times.

That's even high than my wife and I. We are only in our 30's. Once since Sept. :-o

Or a mistress. ;-)

That is sooooo wrong. :-t I would never cheat on my wife. I have never even thought of cheating on anyone, why would I start now.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:37 am

SeaWolf wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:

Or a mistress. ;-)

That is sooooo wrong. :-t I would never cheat on my wife. I have never even thought of cheating on anyone, why would I start now.

That's why the winking emoticon...I was just kidding. :-D
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Homeless » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:15 am

SeaWolf wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:

Or a mistress. ;-)

I think about it all the time, never actually gone ahead and done it though.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby knapplc » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:23 am

One of God's great tricks is that the females have such a lower sex drive than the males. It makes for much angst in the relationship sometimes.

My wife and I have been married 14 years as of this month. We're in our mid-thirties, and we haven't slowed down one bit - still about twice a week, give or take. BUT, her interest in the activity has dropped off dramatically, and now it's as much an accommodation as an interest for her. At least she's still accommodating. She's a good egg, my wife.

I can not stress enough how much damage it would cause anyone to cheat - the second you cheat your relationship is over. I'm not singling anyone out here and I'm not trying to be a punk about this, but just realize that cheating is a one-way street. Once it happens the relationship can never, ever go back to how it was, even if the other party never finds out.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:25 am

Homeless wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:

Or a mistress. ;-)

Yeah Homeless, otherwise your screen name would come true!!! :-b :-b :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:45 am

Metroid wrote:
Homeless wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:

Or a mistress. ;-)

Yeah Homeless, otherwise your screen name would come true!!! :-b :-b :-b

Or else, he might be without 'something else'... :-o

To quote Bill Murray in Ghostbusters..."yes, it's true. This man has no...." :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DelhommesFan1 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:26 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Or else, he might be without 'something else'... :-o

To quote Bill Murray in Ghostbusters..."yes, it's true. This man has no...." :-b

never know...these days...depending on the partner and what they transfer, he might be with "something else"...

and that only leads to alot of this :~( :~( :~(
DelhommesFan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:43 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:

hahaha funny ;-D

Homeless wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:That is sooooo wrong. :-t I would never cheat on my wife. I have never even thought of cheating on anyone, why would I start now.

Finally an honest steps to the plate ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:18 pm

SeaWolf wrote:

That's a problem! try here:http://evesindia.indiainfo.com/kamasutra/spice-up.html

Edit-Wolf I'm just playing around.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk