Bring it LOUD this Sunday. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Seattle Seahawks

Bring it LOUD this Sunday.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bring it LOUD this Sunday.

Postby awwchrist » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:24 pm

The 12th man is for REAL. Don't assume otherwise.

The common lament as players headed into the offseason was the difficulty of playing two playoff games on the road. Though the Redskins beat the Buccaneers in Tampa in a wild-card game, the players believed having a home game -- or, better yet, home-field advantage throughout the playoffs -- would have made a significant difference.

"I know that [the Seahawks'] crowd helped them a lot," said defensive end Phillip Daniels. "I'm telling you, I couldn't hear anything on the line of scrimmage. I know that had to help them, to have their fans behind them, waving the towels and everything. That's what we need, to have our fans behind us, playing a playoff game at our place."

As for the stadium, I'd be a blatent homer if I said FedEx is louder. That stadium rocked like a rock concert from start to finish. It took about 30 minutes after the game for my ears to return to hearing normally. I have to think the cover for the upper decks bounces the sound back into the field of play. Makes you wonder if that is a type of add-on we could get Danny to fork out for at FedEx.

Do your part on Sunday.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Seattle Seahawks