Colts should not sign this guy - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Colts should not sign this guy

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:35 pm

That is one ugly arachnid. I would've kicked it too.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:22 pm

I'd throw it into a pile of burning leaves and hope it doesnt run back into my house :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Re: Colts should not sign this guy

Postby MadScott » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:32 pm

dream_017 wrote:If the Colts are looking to replace Vanderjagt, I suggest they stay away from this guy:

Man breaks leg while kicking spider
January 12, 2006 - 2:24PM

A 19-year-old broke his leg in two places while kicking at a spider in the NSW Southern Highlands.

NRMA CareFlight said the teenager was flown to Liverpool Hospital in a stable condition from a property 25km west of Mittagong after the incident involving a large huntsman spider before 1pm (AEDT) on Thursday.

The force of the man's kick at the spider broke his right leg in two places and also killed the spider.

The Huntsman is listed by the Australian Museum as being a relatively harmless species, although the Badge Huntsman can cause pain, headache, vomiting and an irregular pulse.

Story link
See I gotta disagree. Dispite breaking his leg in two places, he still accomplished the task at hand which was killing the spider unlike Mike Norwood...errr...Scott Vanderjagt.....uhhh, I mean the idiot kicker. :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk