Osama bin Hidin' - Is that YOU?!!?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Osama bin Hidin' - Is that YOU?!!??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Osama bin Hidin' - Is that YOU?!!??

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:06 pm

CNN has an article purportedly quoting Osama bin Laden as A) still being alive and B) offering us a truce if we leave them alone.

A truce? Is he serious?

First off, I doubt the jackass is still alive. IF he is, we still have a chance to stick a 500-lb bomb up his a$$ before he dies, which would be the only good thing about him still kicking. But, with his already failing health and his obvious inability to spend time at a hospital or in anywhere we could remotely describe as “cozy,” I’m betting he either lost a game of Chicken with the US Air Force or he succumbed to his various ailments (liver problems, as I recall).

However, if the little pissant is still alive, what in the world makes him think we would bargain with him? Is he that misguided to think that, simply because a few opinion polls show that the majority of Americans wish we were out of Iraq and that we think the war was a mistake, that our resolve has failed and we’re afraid? How can people so misjudge our country?

Yes the war is stupid and yes it sucks big time that our kids are dying over there (beyond big time, but that’s another discussion), but no, that does not mean we’re ready to forget and forgive this sorry piece of sh!t for killing 3,000 of our people.

Here’s his next big surprise – assuming he’s alive when Bushy leaves office, the next Administration is going to keep this “war on terrorism” up as well. Whether it’s a Democrat or Republican in office, NOBODY is going to let this guy rest until he’s dead. He should have gotten that message loud and clear when we re-elected Bush even though we all know he’s a tard.

What an a$$.

I hate this guy. I can’t wait to see him “brought to justice.” If that has to happen at the hands of one or two of our soldiers, so be it.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Sorry, Osama. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Osama bin Hidin' - Is that YOU?!!??

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:14 pm

knapplc wrote:However, if the little pissant is still alive, what in the world makes him think we would bargain with him? Is he that misguided to think that, simply because a few opinion polls show that the majority of Americans wish we were out of Iraq and that we think the war was a mistake, that our resolve has failed and we’re afraid? How can people so misjudge our country?

Well Iraq and Afghanistan are 2 different situations let alone different places. so while we may leave Iraq Afghan will still occupied at least while the search for this terroist bastage and his camps are still operating.

BTW staying in Iraq is good in my opinion due to the fact that Iran is trying to develop nukes. Staying in Iraq allows US to keep a close eye on the situation.

BTW2, I do think the whole war on iraq was mishandled and we were lied to in the first place. But we're there now so keep kicking butt killing terroist and get ready to pounce on Iran.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Osama bin Hidin' - Is that YOU?!!??

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:16 pm

knapplc wrote:Sorry, Osama. ;-)

Best part!! ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby HskrPwr13 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:16 pm

We dont negotiate with terrorists!
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:16 pm

This whole thing is really turning into a joke. Bush never went after Bin Laden who supposedly killed innocent americans. In the post 911 speaches Bush gave he said we were in a different kind of war, chasing a group of people and then put all his and the militarys focus on attacking Iraq. Something stinks and the american people deserve answers. By the way Bin laden will die of his kidney disease long before we ever get him.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:17 pm

"We are a nation that will not stab people in the back. We would like to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan. There is nothing wrong in this approach. We are aware that the warmongers are against this option,"

Isn't he one of the warmongers? I really don't think the "voice" is looking for a truce that will end this forever, but a "long term" truce for them to rebuild and grow stronger. That's how I think it goes with this article. If the tape was done by Osama, I highly doubt that anyone in the nation would believe he truely wants a truce.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:41 pm

I'll offer him a truce. Surrender and allow yourself to be publicly killed on TV in the most humiliating way possible (maybe being tortured by U.S. strippers? We all know thse guys don't like naked women.) while repeating over and over "I am a moron. I never should have poked a sleeping bear, and this is the punishment I deserve." Then, and ONLY then will we call off the dogs. Sleep well, scuz.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Santacruzer » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:23 pm

mutantseabass wrote:This whole thing is really turning into a joke. Bush never went after Bin Laden who supposedly killed innocent americans. In the post 911 speaches Bush gave he said we were in a different kind of war, chasing a group of people and then put all his and the militarys focus on attacking Iraq. Something stinks and the american people deserve answers. By the way Bin laden will die of his kidney disease long before we ever get him.

Exactly. Well said, MSB.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby PACKman1144 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:I'll offer him a truce. Surrender and allow yourself to be publicly killed on TV in the most humiliating way possible (maybe being tortured by U.S. strippers? We all know thse guys don't like naked women.) while repeating over and over "I am a moron. I never should have poked a sleeping bear, and this is the punishment I deserve." Then, and ONLY then will we call off the dogs. Sleep well, scuz.

Amen. Light him on fire. Let him burn, slowly. Then crucify him, that'll hurt like a bitch. Give the scum what he deserves.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:50 pm

PACKman1144 wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:I'll offer him a truce. Surrender and allow yourself to be publicly killed on TV in the most humiliating way possible (maybe being tortured by U.S. strippers? We all know thse guys don't like naked women.) while repeating over and over "I am a moron. I never should have poked a sleeping bear, and this is the punishment I deserve." Then, and ONLY then will we call off the dogs. Sleep well, scuz.

Amen. Light him on fire. Let him burn, slowly. Then crucify him, that'll hurt like a bitch. Give the scum what he deserves.

As long as it lasts a few days and is televised. That's all I ask.

And we'll give al-Jazeera a spot right in the front row so they can get a real good picture. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk