What Should the Ravens Do??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

What Should the Ravens Do???

Moderator: Football Moderators

What Should the Ravens Do???

Postby klaxs258 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:16 pm

I know we have had previous post about this but I was just wondering what kind of players and posistions are you trying to get and fill in the first 2 rounds of this draft.

Runningback- We have chester and jamal be free agents at the end of this year do you think we try and sign them get one of the elite free agent runningbacks that are also free agents or do you think we go after a top back in the draft such as lendale white, deangelo williams, or maroney

quaterback- How much longer do you give boller. do you think we need to draft a quarterback in the later rounds as a backup plan or just pick up a vetrean quaterback to give boller some competition

Offensive line- Near the end of the season when vincent and brown were hurt our line started doing well. So this brings up alot of questions do you go after a solid tackle in the draft, which personaly i think would be stupid. I think we should move ogden to our right side which there has been alot of talk about doing then put adam terry in as LT. Then we will need to get a guard or two because I personaly think that mulitalo is past his time and vincent just sucks.

Defensive line- Weaver is a free agent and this past year we had no pressure on the quarterback and this class is full of DE's so we could fill a need their

Linebackers- Our whole linebacker core is getting old so we really need to start looking into get linebackers becasue in a year or two that will be an extreme need

Secondary- With will Demps being a FA and Mccalisters issues we need to fill two wholes where their are alot of FA's. So I think it could be a possibility to do it that way.

Just let me know what you guys think about our immediate help for next year

[b]Tiger Woods[/b]
2006 British Open Champion
Woods-11 Nicklaus-18
[b]Wins At Age 30[/b]
Woods-50 Nicklaus-33

[b]The Greatest Golfer ever Tiger Wood[/b]
klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:25 pm

Move back to Cleveland. B-)

Seriously, assuming the Billick/Boller lovefest continues, cut ties with Jamal, let Taylor give it go...

I was gonna rant about it but you guys have some issues. The offense actually looks decent minus the fact that the jury is still out on Kyle. Grab some yound D guys in the draft and work them in, let them suck up some of RayRay's knowledege while they can... maybe some line help, every team can always use some depth there.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PACKman1144 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:48 pm

I say we keep Chest and let jamal go. Lweis was apain in the butt. I also think we should try to Ray lewis, as Bart Scott looked real last year. And this will be one of the last years we will be able to get anything for Ray.

In the draft, not sure what we should target in the 1st round. I'd take the best play available in the first round, regardless of posistion, then make sure we nab, two quality olinemen in rounds 2-4.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby ghettosermon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:54 pm

Draft Lendale white.
ghettosermon
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby ghettosermon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:58 pm