No more bikini models? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

No more bikini models?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:01 pm

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! }:-) }:-) }:-)

Homeless wrote:Dark time indeed!

Where are my mud wrestling beer ad's!!

Amen! Why back when I was a kid, we had beer ads where women wore nothing! AND WE LIKED IT! :-b

Image
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:12 pm

Pretty classy move though I must admit. Should be interesting to see how they can entertain people now... (AND TWINS. This will force them to add a bit more creativity to their commercials.

Want to see bikini models? Visit our hottest chick thread. Don't watch beer commercials! ;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:17 pm

Well maybe now at least we won't have to listen to the same damn Coors song for an entire year.

Wasn't that Coors commerical with the train going into the hot football game originally aired during LAST year's superbowl? Yet it's still on 12 times a day. Do something else already.
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Postby jayday » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:06 pm

Free Bagel wrote:Well maybe now at least we won't have to listen to the same damn Coors song for an entire year.

Wasn't that Coors commerical with the train going into the hot football game originally aired during LAST year's superbowl? Yet it's still on 12 times a day. Do something else already.

The truth right there...I loathe that commercial with all I am :-b
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5459
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lushcrush » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:18 pm

They should have commercials with foxy older chicks being their sexy selves.
The old guys drink all the beer ... we deserve it ;-D
Image
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3055
Joined: 27 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Down at the Spanish Moon ...

Postby SniperShot » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:44 pm

Lushcrush wrote:They should have commercials with foxy older chicks being their sexy selves.
The old guys drink all the beer ... we deserve it ;-D
Yeah but having young chicks appeals to everyone young and old. Your idea is not painting a good picture in this 17 year old mind.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Postby Lushcrush » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:52 am

SniperShot wrote:
Lushcrush wrote:They should have commercials with foxy older chicks being their sexy selves.
The old guys drink all the beer ... we deserve it ;-D
Yeah but having young chicks appeals to everyone young and old. Your idea is not painting a good picture in this 17 year old mind.

It's different when you have daughters the same age as the chicks in the commercials ...
How bout this:
Me and Sophia Loren out fishing and she looks at me with those Italian eyes, eases over to my side, touches my arm and says "Lush, you sexy thing, can I please have a Heineken?"
It would sell bigtime ... ;-D
Image
Image
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3055
Joined: 27 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Down at the Spanish Moon ...

Postby Homeless » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:25 am

Lushcrush wrote:
SniperShot wrote:
Lushcrush wrote:They should have commercials with foxy older chicks being their sexy selves.
The old guys drink all the beer ... we deserve it ;-D
Yeah but having young chicks appeals to everyone young and old. Your idea is not painting a good picture in this 17 year old mind.

It's different when you have daughters the same age as the chicks in the commercials ...
How bout this:
Me and Sophia Loren out fishing and she looks at me with those Italian eyes, eases over to my side, touches my arm and says "Lush, you sexy thing, can I please have a Heineken?"
It would sell bigtime ... ;-D
Image


Touches your arm hey ;-) :-b
Image
Image
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 10011
Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby SniperShot » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:28 pm

Lushcrush wrote:
SniperShot wrote:
Lushcrush wrote:They should have commercials with foxy older chicks being their sexy selves.
The old guys drink all the beer ... we deserve it ;-D
Yeah but having young chicks appeals to everyone young and old. Your idea is not painting a good picture in this 17 year old mind.

It's different when you have daughters the same age as the chicks in the commercials ...
How bout this:
Me and Sophia Loren out fishing and she looks at me with those Italian eyes, eases over to my side, touches my arm and says "Lush, you sexy thing, can I please have a Heineken?"
It would sell bigtime ... ;-D
Image
Good point I think I understand now....


...


Who am I kidding I have no idea. It'll be 40+ years till I understand! O:-)
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:03 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact