My Name Is Earl / Office - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

My Name Is Earl / Office

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby footballchick23 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:35 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:If you weren't aware, The Office is going on hiatus for a while... :-/

Yahoo! News wrote:"The Office" will go off the air at the end of March so star Steve Carell can film a movie, Reilly said. He said he also hasn't figured out what to do with the ill-fated "Friends" spinoff "Joey," which has 12 new episodes done but no place on the schedule.

Aaaaaaaah...say it isn't so....... :~( Oh well...hopefully they'll at least air the repeats. I wouldn't mind watching some of the older episodes again anyway!
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:52 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:If you weren't aware, The Office is going on hiatus for a while... :-/

Yahoo! News wrote:"The Office" will go off the air at the end of March so star Steve Carell can film a movie, Reilly said. He said he also hasn't figured out what to do with the ill-fated "Friends" spinoff "Joey," which has 12 new episodes done but no place on the schedule.

That sucks, it is the best non-sports show on TV right now.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk