Artwork Challenge.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Artwork Challenge....

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Artwork Challenge....

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:27 am

OK, fellas, I got a challenge for you... I'd like to see if any of you can reproduce an NFL logo using only the symbols on your keyboard and BBCodes available to you on the board...

Kind of like drawing in ASCII, I guess... You can set the colors of each character using the [color=] code, and use any symbols you'd like to act as pixels when creating your masterpiece...

And of course any NFL logo is fair game...

I'm just curious to see what you artists can come up with....

Does any of that make sense?

Here is an example of what I'm talking about, but I'd like to see something in color, and having to do with the NFL:

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:41 am

Holy crap! I might try to give it a try. It'll be a lot of editing and it'll look like a whole bunch of crap in the message box when I edit it. I'll start a bit later I think ;-D

NFL

DONE! ;-D
Last edited by WickedSmaat on Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:56 pm

If i find some time between now and Sunday i'll take a shot.....keep posting in this thread until the games sunday to remind us.

I think i might get very impatient saturday, waiting for sunday to roll around and find some time then.

also, can we just take screen shot of it like you did? because otherwise we have to type nbsp; like a million times to space it out....if we can get enough people to agree with this we should take all the entries and make a mini-contest out of it and have voting.

Good Idea.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby UTLonghorns » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:19 pm

This should be intresting. ;-D
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests