Cleaning House. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Cleaning House.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cleaning House.

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:42 pm

Soon after the season ended, moving and storage trucks were outside the Granite home of Ravens running back Jamal Lewis.

Lewis, in Atlanta, says he doesn't know what the future holds. He says the Ravens have not had contact with him or his agent since the season ended.

"I sold my house. I had to get out from under it because I'm not sure of my future," Lewis said. "I've had that house for six years, but there is no use keeping it if you aren't going to be there. If I end up back in Baltimore, I'll just rent an apartment for six months or less."

According to a league source, the Ravens have been sending out "feelers" to gauge the interest in Pro Bowl middle linebacker Ray Lewis. We're not talking heavy-duty stuff here, but the word was out.

Billick recently warned some team officials that cornerback Chris McAlister might not be with the team next season, despite having five years left on his contract worth about $36 million

The Ravens have basically told free-agent safety Will Demps that he will not be re-signed
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ghettosermon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:05 pm

It will be interesting to see who will be the next ravens RB.
ghettosermon
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Baltimore Ravens