1. Kerry Collins leads the NFL in either TDs thrown or Passing yards
2. A RB with two or less years of NFL experience gets the rushing title
3. The Chargers sink back into mediocraty. I'm saying they go 9-7
4. David Carr finishes in the bottom 25% of starting QBs
5. Somebody makes a new kicking record.
6. The Patriots, Steelers, and Eagles all do not get the playoff first-round bye.
7. NE gets crippled by a season-ending injury.
8. The Lions win at least 9
Carr finished in the bottom 35%.
So, I'll claim 4/8...Rodney Harrison counts, right?